Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The person behind the tweets is:
Jerry Colangelo
Bryan Colangelo
Jerry & Bryan Colangelo
Sam Hinkie
Joel Embiid
Someone Else (Post the best conspiracy theories you go)
View Results

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the "NBA deep state" that forced Hinkie out of Philadelphia and embedded a man from their own inner sanctum in the team's leadership will be furious. All their efforts and threats unable to overcome the damage of the burner tweets, forcing a tactical retreat from the city. They will lurk in the shadows and wait for the next moment to strike, bbut where?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Does this mean the wife was buying those shirts for him all along?
Yes she was at least his influence

quote:

"That's the influence of having a Northern Italian wife." Colangelo has all his shirts custom made at Manifatture all' Orologio, a little shop in the main piazza in Bologna, Italy. "That's where the high collars come from," he says.
https://www.thestar.com/life/2007/06/07/bryan_colangelo.html

I like to imagine that yes, it was Jerry, and that's why it was the one account that didn't shut down. He's that untouchable. I also like to imagine the firm doing the investigation trying to get a look at his phone but being denied clearance. Actually I've decided that's definitely what happened.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

yeah I agree he'll move on after the contract ends. I just like the idea of him being involved w/ the burners but being "off-limits" for the investigators while nonchalantly leaving the Vic Jr. account public and issuing threats and attempting power plays to protect his son. drat what a badass.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

My brother is a big process truster and Hinkie loyalist and he really wanted the Sixers to lock up Noel instead of giving him away for nothing. In retrospect that seems unbelievable but I think there was a pretty big contingent of Sixers fans feeling that way at the time. Colangelo locked up Embiid and Covington and saved them from that Noel mistake, did a nice job adding JJ, would've gotten rid of Jah (Hinkie's mistake!!) sooner if he hadn't failed a secret physical. drat what if Colangelo was actually good, is my new contrarian take

• Locked thread