Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The person behind the tweets is:
Jerry Colangelo
Bryan Colangelo
Jerry & Bryan Colangelo
Sam Hinkie
Joel Embiid
Someone Else (Post the best conspiracy theories you go)
View Results

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
If this doesn't end with Sam Hinkie being the anonymous source then there is no God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
This never stops getting better come on you mother fuckers reveal Hinkie was the source

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the ENTIRE FAMILY had burner Twitter accounts. It's beautiful

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

BWV posted:

like Will Smith?

lmao

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Tomorrow is Bryan Colangelo's birthday and it would be a great next step for him to lose his job on that day

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/8niwii/bodner_according_to_nba_executives_during_his/

"[Bodner] According to NBA executives, during his time in Toronto Bryan Colangelo had multiple burner RealGM accounts"

Hahahah yesss

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/sixers/status/1002279812512342016?s=19

Colangelo mentioned several times in article. He's not getting fired lmao

Don't go full euphronious

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Please let the investigation show eric jr is Jerry so he gets the gently caress out too

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

R.D. Mangles posted:

stop tweeting at my wife: the bryan colangelo story

Tweety Bird: The Bryan Colangelo Story

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

He had another shirt underneath lmao

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
He had a third shirt hahaha

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/status/1004387424481538049

The article just says he liked some tweets and articles linking the M. Bridges to the Sixers and everyone already thought they liked them anyway but still like please just fire the dude already. I understand why is taking time but i demand satisfaction now

Jota fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jun 6, 2018

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
it's pretty impressive how terrible sixers ownership has handled just about everything, honestly. you gotta hand it to them

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cool Buff Man posted:

I still think he's getting fired. It's too crazy otherwise

I am with you but today was the first day I started feeling real doubt. At first I thought they were trying to stretch this out to see if it would blow over or they could stretch it out but then when they realized they couldn't they'd fire him. Now I'm just hoping Silver didn't want them to release big news on the day of a finals game or that they are trying to give him a way to resign and blame it all on his wife or something I don't know

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Ghost Dog posted:

i just want a rich rear end in a top hat who owes everything in life to his birth(but i repeat myself) to get like, any kind of consequence no matter how minor in trumps america. i just want evil to take the tiniest of L's cause i know it never truly loses anything but the little ones where some jackass product of nepotism mother fucker doing something blatantly worthy of being fired gets his slap on the wrist instead of stone nothing

this was well said

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cool Buff Man posted:

I view it like the evil Philly fanbase gets punished more than anyone... they're so evil

im gonna repost that post you made to bwv at you !!! :hmmyes:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cool Buff Man posted:

That's not comparable, this is schadenfreude of the purest vintage so try again

There is no need to. :clint:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

What does it mean .

Oh Kermit tea

It doesn't mean that at all it mean he's at center City sips in Philly today is the first one of the summer lmao

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cool Buff Man posted:

Please rename this thread to Oh Kermit tea

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
YES

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
gently caress off and take your whole family with you you dumb sack of poo poo

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
RIP Big Collar Brand Adam Silver let you live one more day so as not to distract from game 3

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

Form the wording they probably bought him out of his contract which is what one of you was saying . It took a day or two to figure out the terms

i think the league just didn't want a big announcement made on the day of a finals game and his dad or scott o'neil leaked the "team believes he had no involvement in tweets" stuff to try to make him look better or try to make as graceful an exit as possible in this situation.

his career should be done for sure now though unless his dad gets him yet another job which never underestimate nepotism

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

jackofarcades posted:

so it was the wife. sixers twitter is undefeated

they def are playing it off that way but there is a 0% chance he wasn't involved in any way on some of that stuff.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

People started whispering about that yesterday but that's pretty hosed up if true and he shouldn't remain with the team

It also wouldn't surprise me in any way

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'm very happy right now. :)

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Threw her under the bus then backed that thing up and ran her over again

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Jerry Colangelo is definitely gone

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Josh Harris just got asked about it at the press conference and said "That's not today's issue. He has a contract through the rest of the year but that's not today's issue."

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

chunkles posted:

congrats 76ers fans, you did it

It is beautiful. Truly a day to cherish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Fast Luck posted:

I like to imagine that yes, it was Jerry, and that's why it was the one account that didn't shut down. He's that untouchable. I also like to imagine the firm doing the investigation trying to get a look at his phone but being denied clearance. Actually I've decided that's definitely what happened.

Same. and Hinkie is the source for it all. It's gonna make a great movie.

• Locked thread