Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The person behind the tweets is:
Jerry Colangelo
Bryan Colangelo
Jerry & Bryan Colangelo
Sam Hinkie
Joel Embiid
Someone Else (Post the best conspiracy theories you go)
View Results

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is a Law and Order rear end twist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Apparently when you enter his wife's phone number into the Twitter password reset you get a "We found more than one account with that phone number" message :getin:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This might have crossed over from Twitter into comment sections

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=26&p=66479405

e: This seems shakier on closer examination, but otoh it could also be exciting new ground

xbilkis fucked around with this message at 03:08 on May 31, 2018

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I still don't understand the psychosis of making multiple anonymous burner accounts to share the same general thoughts. A part of me wants to believe that Bryan just told his wife "Hey, that looks fun...make me an account on your phone so I can talk about Nerlens being a piece of poo poo when I get the itch too"

I'm not letting go of the idea this is a Colangelo family Murder on the Orient Express situation and everyone from Jerry to Bryan's son has a hand in it

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Cool Buff Man posted:

Wait did Bryan Colangelos wife pretend to be a gay man named Jacob to talk about how hot her husband is

She may have also pretended to be a disabled parking attendant that her husband was nice to

https://twitter.com/RealMattCarey/status/1002029384524591104

Someone pointed out this story makes it out that Colangelo was working shorter hours than the parking attendant with a disability lol

(Also that's two disqus burners, lol)

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Is there a single GM in the entire league that would be worth keeping despite having this cloud over him for the rest of his career? Approximately how many spots above the bottom does Bryan Colangelo rank in terms of "executives worth taking a major publicity hit for"?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

So his stance is that the voided Jahlil Okafor trade and all the posts the account made that were consistent with the FO's perspective were...random guesswork? Not sensitive club-related information?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think the best case scenario now is that Hinkie comes back, gets a hero's welcome and then somehow destroys the 76ers just as they were getting real good

• Locked thread