Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chokes McGee posted:

cool the financing is a little higher but it still kills whitey as good as the newer models

good to hear

thanks for the tips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress america

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Jazerus posted:

obama is real, and strong, and

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
treat every election like it will be your last is dumb

it should be primary

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Nice of crazy cloud to come to the protest

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
guys if you want to cut through all the bullshit I've got the magic phrase for you

look into their eyes and say

"God _damn_ this demon cracker rear end nation"

Opens loving doorways for you friend

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
lmao
During a question and answer session at a fundraiser with Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez, Obama said he didn't have "pride of authorship" over the Affordable Care Act and would have been happy if Trump kept the program but called it something different.
"I said to the incoming president, 'Just change the name and claim that you made these wonderful changes and I would be like, "You go,"'" he said to laughs. "Because I didn't have pride of authorship, I just wanted people to have health care."

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
What's David Hogg's goon username

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

stfu you twiggy-armed crisis actor

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

NOW! That's What I Call Piss Vol 24

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

angerbeet posted:

lotta great protests 2day

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

This but erections

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Such decorum

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:shuckyes:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

joel got fat.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

pigz posted:

This but erections

My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you. 

Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"? 

I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife. 

Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your rear end and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife. 

"My what?" 

Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please. 

"Wtf is a poop knife?" 

Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it. 

He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my hosed up family with their hosed up bowels. FML. 

I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes. 

She will be getting her own utility knife now

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Evil_Greven posted:

My mom was talking about giant screens in space to hide Nibiru and how the sun is cooling and it's real depressing

lead is a hell of a compound

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lead is an element

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Trump thinks that exercising too much uses up the body’s ‘finite’ energy

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Evil_Greven posted:

lmao
During a question and answer session at a fundraiser with Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez, Obama said he didn't have "pride of authorship" over the Affordable Care Act and would have been happy if Trump kept the program but called it something different.
"I said to the incoming president, 'Just change the name and claim that you made these wonderful changes and I would be like, "You go,"'" he said to laughs. "Because I didn't have pride of authorship, I just wanted people to have health care."

obama has learned nothing. oh well

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:thunkher:

:thunk:

:thunkher:

:thunk:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1013166716182978560

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

::yeshaha:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Talking to baby boomers feels like talking to Victorian-era "doctors" sometimes.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Solarin posted:

obama has learned nothing. oh well

Is billionaire whore island located on the surface of the sun? I know it’s too much to hope but...

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

They Called The 14th Mara Salvatrucha the MS-One

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016
why is she thunk so small??? she is just a baby

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Numberwang posted:

why is she thunk so small??? she is just a baby

rampant sexism in cspam

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

fat retard president

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Plan Z posted:

Talking to baby boomers feels like talking to Victorian-era "doctors" sometimes.

Nah, just Trump

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ArmZ posted:

rampant sexism in cspam

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i find it problematic that only two genders are represented in thunks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

that's some extreme thunk dimorphism

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

i find it problematic that only two genders are represented in thunks

also this

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Less than 12 hours left on the current run of Piss Tape hats. If anyone wants one, grab it now!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860793

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Epic High Five posted:

I predicted yesterday that the right would've realized they're giving free exposure to ideas that lots of people really like, but I guess they're just gonna keep chudding along

theyre probably counting on leftist cannibalism to kick in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016
2 scoops
2 thunks

:dealwithit:

• Locked thread