Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
supposedly mods are going to make thunkher bigger bc the limit on purchases are 50x50

we shall see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

supposedly mods are going to make thunkher bigger bc the limit on purchases are 50x50

we shall see

no action yet... mods are sexist, surprise surprise

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

we shall see

this is what is wrong with our democracy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:shuckyes:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I could never run for public office because then people would dig up all my shitposts and find out I have a dog

NOMNOMNOM

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

boop the snoot posted:

I could never run for public office because then people would dig up all my shitposts and find out I have a dog

NOMNOMNOM

u better b boopin dat snoot

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

In trade wars are cool and easy to win news BMW is threatening to start scaling back their plant in South Carolina.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-..._source=twitter

It is their largest factory in the world and like 70% of the cars there are exported through the Port of Charleston (surprisingly one of the top ports for car exports in the US). The retaliatory tariffs put on the US will effect these cars making them to expensive. Volvo is making a factory outside of Charleston too and they are getting antsy now too.

The CHUDs where cheering these on earlier in the weak, lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/1013164006142611459

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

lamentable dustman posted:

In trade wars are cool and easy to win news BMW is threatening to start scaling back their plant in South Carolina.

It is their largest factory in the world and like 70% of the cars there are exported through the Port of Charleston (surprisingly one of the top ports for car exports in the US). The retaliatory tariffs put on the US will effect these cars making them to expensive. Volvo is making a factory outside of Charleston too and they are getting antsy now too.

and they will continue to cheer

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hooray less truck traffic for me

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Evil_Greven posted:

lmao
During a question and answer session at a fundraiser with Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez, Obama said he didn't have "pride of authorship" over the Affordable Care Act and would have been happy if Trump kept the program but called it something different.
"I said to the incoming president, 'Just change the name and claim that you made these wonderful changes and I would be like, "You go,"'" he said to laughs. "Because I didn't have pride of authorship, I just wanted people to have health care."

Is there a way we can weapons Obama's civility and decorum

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Possible favorite sign from the protest: The people in an apartment building that hung a giant banner from their balcony along the route saying "imPEEch trump"

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Crippling the state's economy to trigger the libs

I remember a few years ago the VW plant in one of the southern states was voting to unionize and the governor came out and was like "I have secret info about VW only producing more cars here if you DON'T unionize" and the chuds bought it and voted against unionization :owned:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this one's easy, they say that no one wants german bullshit anyway and smack the hood of their ford/chevy and say "hhhhyeeup now america can make a drat automobile" and spit into a large brass spittoon

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the clear choice is

Jeanine Pirro

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You guys been hearing about this heat thing? We're supposed to be having record breaking heat all across America this weekend

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I loving post the poop knife story and nobody bats an eye. Monsters!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Log082 posted:

Possible favorite sign from the protest: The people in an apartment building that hung a giant banner from their balcony along the route saying "imPEEch trump"

SCOCkS (the supreme court of cspam) rules that this is the only permissible use of pee in this context

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Poco posted:

Is there a way we can weapons Obama's civility and decorum

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Log082 posted:

:trumppop:

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

it’s been pretty funny to see Canadians on social media educating each other on how to avoid American products. If this goes on long enough brand preference might set in and those American products might permanently lose customers.

Trade wars are easy to win I guess.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Log082 posted:

lol

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Chief of pants ironing.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I thought she already was chief of his staff

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1012784418304471041

ted cruz

welcome to the resistance

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bearjew posted:

the clear choice is

Jeanine Pirro

The clearer choice is

deez nuts

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

"illinois nazis. i hate illinois nazis." - the cruz brothers

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

:decorum: trump definitely isn't going to nominate whoever the kochs tell him to

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

HOOOOOPEEEE

HOPEYYYYYYYY

was going to post this

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

lmbo

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

You guys been hearing about this heat thing? We're supposed to be having record breaking heat all across America this weekend

dying of heatstroke to own the libs

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

:decorum: trump definitely isn't going to nominate whoever the kochs tell him to

aren't the kochs like all aboard the D-train now that president goodbrains is threatening their profits??

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I'm sure Mueller will snag him for this too

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

lmao

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

BUSH 2112 posted:

aren't the kochs like all aboard the D-train now that president goodbrains is threatening their profits??

their propaganda committee just said they're going to spend millions to primary anyone who doesn't vote for their nominee soooo yeah

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

BUSH 2112 posted:

turns out they like cheap and easily exploitable labor that immigrants provide

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I wanna see Obungler weareing a MAGA hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

skaboomizzy posted:

MS-13 is at my dog park acting they're gonna throw tennis balls for dogs to go fetch but then they're just hiding them behind their backs

:killing:

• Locked thread