Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
probably gonna get Cross Tag this month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Skypie posted:

I really like BlazBlue but also I'm extremely bad at it

We are all bad when we just start.
I've been playing BB for years and i'm still terrible but i'm having a blast with the games

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
You guys were right, Celeste is fun. Had a blast playing it with my sister as we took turns dying whilst trying to get the strawberries.
Kinda wish it was also on the Vita as i'm going on vacation soon.

Still playing DB Fighterz, gotten a bit better with Vegito. Still an absolute blast to play. I started to see less and less Vegito's online and more Zamasu's lately.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Convex posted:

I'm really looking forward to Nier Automata but need to finish the first one before I start it. Story and music is loving great but the combat isn't much fun at all, at least I'm playing on Easy so it's not as much of a pain as the last time I tried it :(

Nier 1 is Excellent. I hope you have a good time
Regarding sidequests;

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Tales from the borderlands owns

• Locked thread