Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

lmao at how thin he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Even if he were that thin, he's still over 239 lbs :lol:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
How in the gently caress does a billionaire and president of the united-loving-states not have all his suits professionally laundered for the one time he wears them. They tried to photoshop him 30 pounds lighter but left the wrinkles in his suit.

I have five suits. I wear them twice before they go to the dry cleaner. I am not a billionaire or the president. This man could have a custom made, 100% bespoke suit made for every day of the year to be worn exactly once.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Godholio posted:

Even if he were that thin, he's still over 239 lbs :lol:

we were talking about that in discord a while back, i weigh around 239 at the moment and i'm way, way, way thinner than he is

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

we were talking about that in discord a while back, i weigh around 239 at the moment and i'm way, way, way thinner than he is

When that height/weight were announced, I was 4 lbs lighter and 3 inches shorter. Hell, I have ALWAYS been thinner than him.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Colorado Springs pictures:

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

Pretty sure “RE-WHITE” is the main platform of the other side.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Merton Blask posted:

Pretty sure “RE-WHITE” is the main platform of the other side.

Colorado Springs is home to focus on the family.

I didn't realize there was a rally here until I woke up from an afternoon nap and saw Fisters post.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I was gonna say, isn't Colorado Springs notorious for being a bastion of cultural conservatives? Combine that with the fact that it's right next to a base housing several combat brigades and I'm sure the people are a real treat.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

You've got two or three military bases and the Air Force Academy, so yeah pretty conservative.

Edit: Yeah I actually meant two or three AFBs, completely spaced Carson.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 1, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Schriever, Peterson, Cheyenne MC, Ft. Carson, AFA, and an NG armory or two.

If the nukes ever do fly, at least I won't have to live with radiation poisoning.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Wrinkles in a suit is the symbol of a common mans corporate manager.

Also Trurmp doesn't actually have the wealth to have a bigly deal to get fresh custom tailored suits every day. He’s had too many bankruptcy’s. I say this as someone who found an Indian guy in Singapore who I have to report on my SF-86s foreign national because it’s $40 for a custom shirt, and $400 for a full suit. I’ve only got 5 suits but dude is on call because international trade is awesome for Americans

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Rev. Dr. Stephany Rose Spaulding, who's running for Doug Lamborn's seat, gave a really great speech there. One of the things she touched on was how most of the religious groups in the area don't even give a poo poo about the insanity of the past 2 years, and that people of faith need to stand up and actually fight for what's right. She's definitely got my vote.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

So basically, Trumps plan is to stack the supreme court and call the investigation unconstitutional with their eventual 6-3 vote right?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Soulex posted:

So basically, Trumps plan is to stack the supreme court and call the investigation unconstitutional with their eventual 6-3 vote right?

:rip: america

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Soulex posted:

I doubt he is planning this far ahead.

PEople like to put more malice and craft on him than he probably has.

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 1, 2018

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

You've got two or three military bases and the Air Force Academy, so yeah pretty conservative.

Edit: Yeah I actually meant two or three AFBs, completely spaced Carson.
Plus Focus on the Family and a variety of other Evangelical organizations for human garbage.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Plus Focus on the Family and a variety of other Evangelical organizations for human garbage.

That was a big one at our rally. Speaker: "Is Focus on the Family focusing on keeping these families together?" Crowd: "HELL NO"

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Fortunately the area around JBLM is heavily populated so all the soldiers and retirees don't have much of an effect.

A not insignificant amount soldiers on JBLM frequently complain about living in WA because of all the liberals.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

my kinda ape posted:

Fascists are militarists, so obviously fascists would be drawn to their country's military, even if it has historically fought fascism. Just means that the military has to be extra vigilant about giving them the boot if it doesn't want to be infested with Nazis.

And how. I keep finding Nazi graffiti around Ramstein, which, come on. Not sure if I’m more surprised by that or by the fact that a lot of my coworkers didn’t recognize “Waffen SS” as nazi poo poo.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Mustang posted:

Fortunately the area around JBLM is heavily populated so all the soldiers and retirees don't have much of an effect.

A not insignificant amount soldiers on JBLM frequently complain about living in WA because of all the liberals.

A lot of guys in at Naval Base Ventura County do the same thing regarding CA. I'm guessing much like WA, they don't get out of the immediate area they're in because rural CA isn't all that liberal and I'm guessing Eastern WA didn't become bleeding hearts either

Service personnel are stupid

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

maffew buildings posted:

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Sentence structure is hard

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1013394559429169152

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

Wrinkles in a suit is the symbol of a common mans corporate manager.

Also Trurmp doesn't actually have the wealth to have a bigly deal to get fresh custom tailored suits every day. He’s had too many bankruptcy’s. I say this as someone who found an Indian guy in Singapore who I have to report on my SF-86s foreign national because it’s $40 for a custom shirt, and $400 for a full suit. I’ve only got 5 suits but dude is on call because international trade is awesome for Americans

What's this dude's name? I'm heading back to Singapore in a few weeks and could use a new suit.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

This looks machine generated.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

A Bad Poster posted:

This looks machine generated.

https://twitter.com/chaintrump?lang=en

https://twitter.com/ChainTrump/status/987380693977174016

Can't even tell the difference!

Edit: LOL https://twitter.com/ChainTrump/status/987375657503117312

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1013424185778024449

Ketchup wars: Heinz defends its image as tariffs kick in on U.S.-made condiment

Also Heinz closed a plant in Ontario's tomato capital 4 years ago

Friendship ended with Heinz, French's is new best friend

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I guess the rest of the world can enjoy the garbage that is Hunt's.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Remember when "Heinz" was used to ridicule John Kerry? Political discourse only got dumber.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Fister Roboto posted:

Rev. Dr. Stephany Rose Spaulding, who's running for Doug Lamborn's seat, gave a really great speech there. One of the things she touched on was how most of the religious groups in the area don't even give a poo poo about the insanity of the past 2 years, and that people of faith need to stand up and actually fight for what's right. She's definitely got my vote.
I'm really glad to hear all this. I was pretty surprised, given the conversations I'd overhear out in town while I was stationed at Carson.

Humanity peeking out of unlikely corners feed my hope like nothing else when it has been starving the past couple of years.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Casimir Radon posted:

Remember when "Heinz" was used to ridicule John Kerry? Political discourse only got dumber.

Yeah, I remember when a candidate's wife being ultra-wealthy was a negative and people criticized that Kerry's policy couldn't help but be shaped by he and his wife's potential influence on their wealth. lmao.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

I remembered Purple Heart band aids recently and those are one of the few things from back then that would still stand out as fuckin tasteless in our current political blasted hellscape

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Oh hey, I made something like that.

Donald J Trump Randomizer (@DRandomizer): https://twitter.com/DRandomizer?s=09

https://twitter.com/DRandomizer/status/1013096890584522752?s=19

Sometimes people actually reply to it like it's the real thing. :iiam:

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

That Works posted:

Yeah, I remember when a candidate's wife being ultra-wealthy was a negative and people criticized that Kerry's policy couldn't help but be shaped by he and his wife's potential influence on their wealth. lmao.

As opposed to middle class candidates like Bush, McCain, Romney, and Trump. It was obviously disingenuous, but then what do you expect from the swift boat crowd?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

John Kerry was a political activist long before he was married into the Heinz family. Watch the videos of him testifying before Congress when he was helping lead VVAW and then realize that, at 27 years old, he was far more eloquent than Trump has ever been.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I also remember Kerry being the bleeding leftward edge for maybe, sometimes, implying the Iraq war that he voted for wasn't the best idea. We've been in hell for a while.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
*gazes at calendar*

:thunk:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Heinrich Himmler’s nazi apologist daughter died.

She was 88.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

mlmp08 posted:

Heinrich Himmler’s nazi apologist daughter died.

She was 88.

Should have held on 2 weeks and kicked the bucket on the 14th. Good riddance.

• Locked thread