Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1 hour folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pissed I’m at work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825429&pagenumber=566&perpage=40#post474194140 I found this when I namesearched myself once. He needs to be shot on site if he ever shows his face in this forum again.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825429&pagenumber=566&perpage=40#post474194140 I found this when I namesearched myself once. He needs to be shot on site if he ever shows his face in this forum again.

Great folks all around

SeXReX posted:

The best part of zeldathon is the imp zone thread where they talk about "ironically" masturbating to the women

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

30 Minutes!!!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Zeldathon starts right as I get home from work. Gonna be a great weekend.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Buckle in.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
people from the other games forum lurk this one and know all the posters... what the gently caress?

well, anyway, time for some zelda

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HYPE!!!!!!!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Just got home. Time to pop open an ice cold drink and enjoy some zelda with friends.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based Dan on the donation station to kick it off? Now that’s some Hoype.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Missing the opening but I'll be tuning in tonight

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Pissed I’m at work.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Great folks all around
I'd forgotten how much I hate Sex Rex.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Pissed I’m at work.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Joking about masturbating to the women is probably my fault and I apologise to Zeldathon, the op and women everywhere.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Joking about masturbating to the women is probably my fault and I apologise to Zeldathon, the op and women everywhere.

Thank you.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Zeldathon changes hearts.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is my first time watching and I'm hyped to see a bunch of Zelda games I was never able to play growing up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/LittleClearCheetahM4xHeh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the sleeping guy from the Majora Mask pic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God is that Jarren. The return?!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh nvm.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot that Skyward Sword, in addition to being the most boring zelda ever, had this wiimote filling up 40% of the screen at all times

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I forgot that Skyward Sword, in addition to being the most boring zelda ever, had this wiimote filling up 40% of the screen at all times

you can turn that off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It looks so tacky.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I always thought it looked really inelegant for a Nintendo game especially.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

you can turn that off

That's probably why I forgot about it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

skyward sword was such a bummer i try not to think too much about it lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I didn’t even realise they’d made a mainline Zelda game between ttp and botw until I saw people saying it sucks here. I just googled it and it’s got the kind of universal acclaim that goes “incredible polish, my new favourite Zelda title but the mechanics are dated, the side quests are boring and the controls are terrible. 10/10”

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember hating the stamina wheel in this because it made no sense and I wish your move speed was just faster.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I didn’t even realise they’d made a mainline Zelda game between ttp and botw until I saw people saying it sucks here. I just googled it and it’s got the kind of universal acclaim that goes “incredible polish, my new favourite Zelda title but the mechanics are dated, the side quests are boring and the controls are terrible. 10/10”

There's multiple areas where you have to revisit and collect 100 banjo kazooie notes to unlock the next temple. It's rough. The motion control sword is awesome though and finally made good on that stage demo of miyamoto in link gear swinging the wiimote around.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I didn't like skyward sword or twilight princess that much. Skyward sword would be way better without the stupid imprisoned boss 4 times (5 if you want the hylian shield) wtf?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GOD everytime anything on screen happens Fi pops out. It's insane.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really like watching this because it's insane thinking that the next Zelda game after this was BOTW.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

There's multiple areas where you have to revisit and collect 100 banjo kazooie notes to unlock the next temple.

Lol I gave up on playing it long before I reached that point but I definitely remember my sister complaining to me for two days straight about "finding the loving tadtones".

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

skyward sword has only 3 areas you return to multiple times and takes 40 hours. its mind numbing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ghirahin (sp?) is epic at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skyward Sword pissed me off so much by the end of it that I didn't believe anybody for like 9 months talking up BOTW and didn't watch any footage of it or even want to play it until a few months ago.

• Locked thread