Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"All 32 NFL logos drawn as AA delivering the spinebuster"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fsif posted:

I don't understand how one man can be so uniquely talented at one particular wrestling move. No one else has come close.

The only person I would put close is Ron Simmons. (who had his number retired at FSU, I just learned, so semi-relevant!)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

piss tape israel posted:

"All 32 NFL logos drawn as AA delivering the spinebuster"

Does Febreeze even post anymore?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Durandal1707 posted:

Yeah, outside of that second Denver stint, he's had a generally solid track record. And that Denver team's o-line was absolutely hideous, nobody was gonna succeed behind it.

Arizona's offense will probably be pretty decent this year, i'd think.

I dunno man it certainly looks like their worst offense since BA came on. I'm super intrigued by the quarterback room as is everybody and I absolutely believe in David Johnson. But the line is pretty weak and has been for a while. Most of their receivers with any experience left this offseason... I'm pretty sure both Jarron and John Brown left the team, Fitz can't catch every ball.

The Cardinals can always surprise but I look at this as a rebuilding year for them. If they do sign David Johnson, get Rosen going and get some new talent outside and on that line they could come on strong next season. They were projected at 8 wins last year but this year the over under is 5.5 so definitely there are some big questions there.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

If chad williams is ok then david johnson/DJ/larry/nelson is a serviceable corps. Nobody gamebreaking but I wouldn't assume they all get covered on every play and bradford should be able to exploit that. lots of lateral quickness too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

poly and open-minded posted:

looks like the colts are throwing every down now

... oh

Andrew Luck has no shoulder pain, baby!

because it's all dead tissue

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Randaconda posted:

Does Febreeze even post anymore?

I'm not sure he's still alive after the Eagles won.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

EmbryoSteve posted:

There are only two master's of the broken play backyard bullshit: Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin

AB and the rapist.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Not who you'd think of, but apparently Marcus Mariota had a higher passer rating when pressured than when kept clean. What does it mean? Who knows, probably it means the coaching was horrible and Mariota is good at throwing off platform and doesn't require a big windup. Still, that's an extremely bizarre stat line that I'm not sure has ever happened since pressures started being recorded

Anyways I'm nominating the low hanging michael vick fruit as the broken play master.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

His son did this to me I’m fourh grade and broke my collarbone.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's cool that you still think wrestling is real. no one is "talented" at doing anything

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cavauro posted:

It's cool that you still think wrestling is real. no one is "talented" at doing anything

:jerkbag:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Yeah i'm jherking my dick just like that while you run at me and jump. then i'm going to wrap my arms around you and turn the both of us 180 degrees and then fall forward, making sure to soften your landing on already extremely soft pillows underneath some stretched canvas. Every time i see a movie i just keep on laughing to make Sure everyone knows i don't believe this dumb poo poo and wrestling is just that with a lower budget

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
shut up vince

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Can someone tell me why Nigel Bradham is just now getting suspended for a fight in 2016? Just seems like a bizarrely long amount of time before the suspension.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Pungry posted:

Can someone tell me why Nigel Bradham is just now getting suspended for a fight in 2016? Just seems like a bizarrely long amount of time before the suspension.

espn says the case was closed in january

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
N: https://twitter.com/KamChancellor/status/1013556290700836864

V, uh, drat.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Its ok guys the seahawks are gonna be way better this year .

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Yeah Kam retired. I'm too slow to posting.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Thought this was going to happen

gently caress

Edit: VVVVV Lol cool

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 2, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
they still have to pay him $11 million lol

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1013569909425569792

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

drat. That's the way to do it. 11 million to lob bombs on twitter at your old coach

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Good

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

God that team fell apart fast.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

It’s actually good for the Seahawks that Chancellor won’t be playing this year, because

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

God that team fell apart fast.

They hit on so much in the mid to late rounds early it was always going to happen eventually. Regression to the mean is a motherfucker.

Those Panthers v Seahawks games a few years running were always entertaining though.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s actually good for the Seahawks that Chancellor won’t be playing this year, because

Eventually they'll have more money to not spend on offensive line.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It's actually good for Chancellor that he won't be playing with the Seahawks.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Finger Prince posted:

It's actually good for Chancellor that he won't be playing with the Seahawks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This is good news

for DFG or whatever account name seahawks fan LWB/AAC is going by this week

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

It's good cause the NFL hasn't weaseled out of paying contracts in the case of career ending injuries... yet

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

BlindSite posted:

They hit on so much in the mid to late rounds early it was always going to happen eventually. Regression to the mean is a motherfucker.
The Scot McCloughlan (spelling?) Effect.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress the Seahawks and all that but goddamn was Kam terrifying when he was on the field, glad he's getting out before he's messed up for life. (e: i mean outside of the concussions, just talking about being paralyzed)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

GobiasIndustries posted:

gently caress the Seahawks and all that but goddamn was Kam terrifying when he was on the field, glad he's getting out before he's messed up for life.

From the sound of things, he is messed up for life.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's played tackle football for longer than like 4 years so yeah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Seahawks burned briefly, but they burned bright.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

oof i somehow missed the 'showed no healing' line.

Stay safe Kam :( I really hope you aren't actually perma-hosed.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Seahawks burned briefly, but they burned bright.

Almost as if powered by jet fuel....no, no, too hot and bright....must have been something stronger....

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Almost as if powered by jet fuel....no, no, too hot and bright....must have been something stronger....

It was “adderall,” friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3861989

Its July my dudes.

• Locked thread