Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Since its the offseason, in last months thread there was that twitter post of the woman who had her cards declined and Jermaine Gresham covered the 50 bucks and then a bunch of assholes jumped on her for not recognizing him and also for other dumb reasons. It's just amusing to see some of the responses and also its weird and I see this frequently enough when one of the guys who was making GBS threads on her was this case a self proclaimed comedian that has like 50k followers but loving sucks and gets no likes and then you check and its all fake accounts. Like, what's the loving point and how big of a loser do you have to be to buy that many.

In more related NFL stuff, I must have missed this but Bolden is suspended for the first 4 games of the year because of violating the PED rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Has anyone missed as much time as Luck and come back more or less the same?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
The Minnesota Vikings franchise was found in th basement.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

It’s insane this is a fully employed human.

Also Jameis should be suspended for at least half the season if not the whole thing.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Jimmy Johns King Pin Suing Jeweler.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sd-me-brees-lawsuit-20180627-story.html

• Locked thread