Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Bobby McCain was aces for Memphis and it warms the cockles of my cold dead heart to see him get paid in the pros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Buffalo somehow got stronger and i love their talent, i just really don’t like Allen. I think Miami needs a majority of potential starters to step up... but when does that ever happen?

Cleveland i love every move they made minus that CB over Chubb. I know Cleveland likes that pass rusher they have next to Myles Garrett, who was injured last year, but Chubb would’ve immediately improved their secondary because you have 2 top top tier pass rushers, 1 pretty good one, and two very good DTs

I think that there was enough to suggest that Chubb wasn't going to translate well to the pro game. I don't know how much I believe it, but I can certainly see the red flags. If they didn't like what they saw, I don't hate taking Ward.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

lol Luck is going to ball out this season

• Locked thread