Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Play posted:

Yeah that was a weird pass, the nose of the ball was pointing up at like 45 degrees as it left his hand

I think it's really cool that he's playing again though and I'm rooting for him. Probably would've saved himself a lot of stress and pain if he had just gone to the CFL after college to begin with

Maybe the bigger CFL balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

fsif posted:

So who is the standard-bearer for consistent greatness in the NFC now that the Seahawks have imploded? Is it, like, the Panthers?

We handed the torch back to the 49ers

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

EmbryoSteve posted:

I remember the jon bois one too. The Seahawks were the least variant team in the league odds are high they will be a 7-9 to 9-7 team (which looks about right this year too lol)

Could be due for a 2008/2009 season though.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

pubic works project posted:

Yeah that means Janoris just ordered the hit

Maybe it's just a burglar who broke in and found his stash of super weed, smoked it and died.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Turns out trying to hotbox the volcano bag... bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s actually good for the Seahawks that Chancellor won’t be playing this year, because

It's actually good for Chancellor that he won't be playing with the Seahawks.

• Locked thread