Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Silly Burrito posted:

But what about your famously well endowed backup quarterback?

He's just a champion at two different things.

Black Sunshine posted:

That's a goddamn perfect comparison. I imagine when Wentz went down he was all disappointed that he had to actually play.

Better to serve in heaven, than rule in hell.

pasaluki fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Jun 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

It just keeps getting better.

Jesus I figured more players than that would show up just for the novelty of it.

I mean its hard to see the point of inviting someone to the White House if the only RSVP is someone named Big Dick Nick.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

On one hand, Big Dick Nick being the only player to show up would have been hilarious. On the other hand, I would not be able to support Big Dick Nick as a player anymore.

:ohdear:

There is nothing Big Dick Nick could do to make me not support him.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

People are still pushing that Allen was a better prospect than Rosen. drat

Best thing ive read in a long time is:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/206194-i-predict-all-3-buffalo-quarterbacks-will-become-franchise-quarterbacks/

The Bills dont have a franchise QB they have 3!
They are so loaded with QB talent that they will not be able to keep all of them and its going to be an OKC situation where Westbrook, Harden, and Durant are on the same team but are forced to go their separate ways.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

sourdough posted:

I want to lol, but link gives an error

I think the mods deleted it because the op was getting 2 much poo poo but it was great

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

I miss my better-than-Cutler-and-Fales QB, then.

You were right the first time.
I love Tannehill because he is just an anchor dragging the Dolphins down. Hes not bad enough to get rid of nor good enough to take over a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

I guess we shall see! Out of Cleveland, buffalo and Miami, I’d probably rank

Cleveland > Miami > Buffalo

I'd have to agree with that for QBs.

Cleveland is coached by a such a moron both Miami and Buffalo will finish with more wins.

• Locked thread