Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I kinda wanna walk over to the whitehouse at 3 and kneel in front of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Now that the league has made a rule around kneeling it’s become part of the game so they have to show it. Another self-own.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Shere posted:

imo the Eagles should go hang out with Obama instead.

This would have been amazing just to see Piss Boy have a meltdown.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Didn’t the eagles try to move Kendricks last year?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Kalli posted:

Yeah, I'd believe that he was having trouble finding like an ex-teammate someone to present him, but come on, there's no way he can't find a party.

Jeff Garcia would do it.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Spoeank posted:

Don't do the math on NBA

Or the NHL.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If Lamar Jackson ends up being the best QB from this class literally every GM should be fired.

Lamar Jackson has all the tools to be amazing and I was disappointed that he dropped so far. But also really excited that Baltimore picked him since I’m living in Ravens Land so I’ll get to see a lot of him.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

My money is on Jason Garrett

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Holy poo poo I liked Mayfield before but if this is how he’s gonna be all the time I loving love him.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Play posted:

I don't believe for a second that tom brady eats rear end

It’s definitely not TB12 approved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Every drat reply on that thread is golden.

• Locked thread