Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Foles is gonna get kicked out of Liberty U for displeasing Strong Daddy lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope the owners are soooooo glad that they ripped the scab of this off and infuriated their players to suck the dick of Strong Daddy only to have him mock them on Twitter for not bowing deeper

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

"Here comes Eli Manning...wait, he's ripping of his jersey! THERE'S A HITMEN JERSEY UNDERNEATH! ELI MANNING IS DEFECTING TO THE NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY HITMEN!"

you laugh but Trump could, in one afternoon, nationalize the NFL and put it under the authority of the Small Business Administration led by none other than Linda McMahon

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Didn't this all start with the Department of Defense paying them to do it?

uhhhh no they have always done it because they're loyal and proud patriots who love are troops

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

As is standard for this sort of thing, please refer to the comments for a flood of furious chuds mourning the loss of a safe space

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the comments sections of any post about the kneeling protests is always a gold mine of chuds red in the face with fury at something that they subsequently dismiss as a child's game of no importance

gonna be lots saying they should do something in their communities instead of kneeling despite the entire thread being just that

I hope there is a lock out lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I also hope it coincides with a nationwide general strike

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wildcat strikle biiiiiiitch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I honestly wonder if a strike wouldn't end up being like at Mizzou, where they just immediately get what they want with a Sunday being football-free, because without them an enormously profitable industry would shutter overnight and everybody knows it

It will never end, correct. We have a Fox News grandpa as president and this is prime idpol for chuds so he's going to be exposed to it and given lines to puke up every single day for the next year at least

Good thing the owners all agreed to pull this dead horse back out into the sun for another round of beatings!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

Donnie: "I'm pardoning Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, and Philandro Castille!"
Public: "But they did nothing wro-"
Donnie: "PARDONED!"

lol, only white people who fundraise for him and black people who are dead get pardoned

everybody else gets commutations, like how that grandma is still a felon and can't vote or get tons of gov programs her taxes go toward

so Tamir Rice's death sentence would be commuted, not pardoned, which I believe would make him a lich?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh hello, wrong thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spoeank posted:

look its about not disrespecting the troops ok

jesus loving christ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

look, somebody was staying at his house and they Carradine'd themselves, it's pretty obvious

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ah, the American Finance model of punitive action I see

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

well, at least he isn't high when he sexually assaults people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"eating rear end" is actually boston slang for mouth kissing your son

• Locked thread