Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
i like how the video of luck is from a distance, at a lovely angle, from behind

we need a panel of cryptozoologists to determine its authenticity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

SKULL.GIF posted:

Rookie contracts are too long.

hot take: make rookie contracts literally one year

it's the least they can do since these guys don't get to pick their employer

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Kalli posted:

I'm just trying to picture Gruden and his offensive staff watching Hack throw.

he definitely threw a job straight into gruden's face, otherwise karma isn't real

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

did they have to teach him to read and write first or something

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Or the Lions

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If Lamar Jackson ends up being the best QB from this class literally every GM should be fired.

here's the thing

He already is

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

weird Asian candy posted:

What day and year is it where you are? Tell us more about what the future holds :allears:

Josh Allen is a bust

Browns cut Osweiler after starting him twice, fire Hue and the GM, and the new GM signs Hackenberg

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Chip Kelly set the stage for the Eagles championship run.

by getting fired

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Joey Freshwater posted:

Who has ever said he wasn’t a piece of poo poo? Nobody here that I remember.

I love the Bucs but I’ve always separated the two since the got drafted. I refuse to root for him.

there's like at least 2 or 3 guys here that love him and he's literally their avatar

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

a neat cape posted:

Last steel beam in place yall

Pete Carroll nods solemnly, knowing he will be safe here if he ever has to play vs the Jets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Play posted:

I don't believe for a second that tom brady eats rear end

depends on if giselle has eaten strawberries

• Locked thread