Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

Well he’s the #3 corner though I guess that doesn’t make him the third best just a different skill set but between that and our 3 very good safeties (supposedly, still need to see it from McDonald) that would put him at 6.

Except he’s much more valuable than a backup safety like TJ Macdonald.

He’s very valuable. He’s our best corner as far as skill set and dependability.

Howard can easily be our best guy but he’s inconsistent. I hope he locks it up because he’s got the size and playmaker ability.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jun 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol chambers has been trying to reach out to him as well.

Parker better blow up or he’s talking his way to being cut

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Er not resigned

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Robert Quinn literally just had 8.5 sacks and he’s 28 lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
They’ve earned the benefit of the doubt but i mean the author was obviously never told dont speak out of both sides of your mouth.

For instance authors saying Cleveland overpaid for Landry but others are saying Miami should’ve kept Landry

Pick one!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

pasaluki posted:

You were right the first time.
I love Tannehill because he is just an anchor dragging the Dolphins down. Hes not bad enough to get rid of nor good enough to take over a game.

I guess we shall see! Out of Cleveland, buffalo and Miami, I’d probably rank

Cleveland > Miami > Buffalo

Simply Bc I’m a big baker mayfield fan. I think Taylor is a great stopgap for a year.

Miami has a lot of eggs in the Tannehill basket but his production and play prior to injury was a high level. Edit: I’m pretty concerned with the lack of young backup, but Gase seems to LOVE David Fales and is happy with him as #2, with Brock O being our #3. Not ideal, obviously banking on Tannehill being healthy.

Buffalo drafted a 5th round QB top 10. And I forget who their stopgap is.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jun 8, 2018

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

pasaluki posted:

I'd have to agree with that for QBs.

Cleveland is coached by a such a moron both Miami and Buffalo will finish with more wins.

Buffalo somehow got stronger and i love their talent, i just really don’t like Allen. I think Miami needs a majority of potential starters to step up... but when does that ever happen?

Cleveland i love every move they made minus that CB over Chubb. I know Cleveland likes that pass rusher they have next to Myles Garrett, who was injured last year, but Chubb would’ve immediately improved their secondary because you have 2 top top tier pass rushers, 1 pretty good one, and two very good DTs

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I read the GMs thought process. They think very very highly of Emmanuel Ogbah

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dante was the most agile athlete we’ve seen since Barry.

God how did his knees not explode everytime he pulled some insane stop and twist. Plus he seemed to always hit top speed in 3 steps.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There are actually like 10 or more guys you could argue. It depends what team you’re a homer for

Except Miami Bc uhhhh .. our most agile dude was Reggie Bush, who didn’t have that insane stop on a dime

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

Or the desire to move forward instead of side to side.

Bush definitely had that!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There’s zero chance that’s true

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Imagine how insane draft day trades would be lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diqnol posted:

Please go to Miami, please please please

Where does he fit on Miami

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

If anyone is saying "please go to x" about Christian Hackenberg they do not care about how he fits on that team.

For instance I hope he now goes to Denver.

Yeah but he’s an eagles fan why would an eagles fan care about Miami

Brock threw a pick 6 in practice today against the third team defense. On a screen.

He’s even gonna lose a job being our 3rd qb lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh ew warcrimes copies me now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Honestly everyone should join WC and I in being Browns fans this year.

It’s like a Madden offseason. Who wouldn’t love that!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It’s true

Bud Dupree made my enemies list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man joe Thomas twitter made me realize a whole lot of people are angry at a joke tweet he made about giving away free jerseys for shares

• Locked thread