Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

How much longer can Gronk hold up ?? two more years? The last couple years have been brutal on his body and while his on the field production is still p. good when he is on the field I think it would be a mistake for either of those teams to trade something worthwhile for him. I don't think either the niners or titans are in "WINDOW IS NOW MUST WIN NOW" where it makes sense to give up something very valuable for 2 years of Gronk.

Tho Gronk on the Titans would be pretty badass. Actually it makes a lot of sense for them the AFC is garbage Gronk on the titans could push them into #3 seed territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

a neat cape posted:

Yeah if only the Jaguars and Texans and Chiefs and Chargers and Ravens didn't exist

All but the jags are some garbo rear end teams. The Texans were like 4 -12. Ravens are ???

AFC sucks

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

whypick1 posted:

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1009845342198812672

Imagine listening to Colin Cowherd on purpose.

looking forward to more young players calling the cowherd, steven a smith, skip bayless types on thier disingenious bullshit.

EmbryoSteve fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jun 21, 2018

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I remember the jon bois one too. The Seahawks were the least variant team in the league odds are high they will be a 7-9 to 9-7 team (which looks about right this year too lol)

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Finger Prince posted:

Could be due for a 2008/2009 season though.

I'll believe this when it happens. This upcoming team is still wayyyyy better than the limp dick piss baby Jim Mora Jr . seahawks or the I still think it is 1999 poo poo walrus song holmgren seahawks

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

whypick1 posted:

1999? When Holmgren first started and we won the division?

'08 was Holmgren's last year, '09 Mora's only.

I meant that holmgren was outdated and figured out by the end of his time as he would never change anything (HERE COMES ANOTHER FULLBACK DRAW). The 08 team looked uninspired and it's best players were falling apart RIP walter jones. didn't think about the year other than it was in a different century/millennia

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

The Cowboys being the ultimate milquetoast team is great. 8-8 forever with an occasional outlier which of course ends in disappointment for cowboys fans eg. 13-3 1st seed no playoff wins.

This is a feature to me of the Cowboys not a flaw.

also lol cowboys with the playoffs on the line:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

TheChirurgeon posted:

Garrett's trash and the team won't succeed as long as he's head coach. The talent this year is pretty dire, but I expect they'll grind out 6 or so wins and push themselves out of a top 5 draft pick. The team has no depth so it's really a question of how lucky they are with injuries. Even with Bryant and Witten gone, I'm not sure they're worst in the division, though--I think Washington definitely got worse going from Cousins to Smith. It'll be the Eagles' divsion to lose in any case, though.

I believe that Washington and Cowboys will battle it out for 6-10 or 8-8 for #2 and #3 in division while the Eagles run away with it. They surely arent worse than the Giants? I admittedly don't know what the non-eagles NFC East is "supposed to look like"

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

weird Asian candy posted:

Also Jameis has been alright. He isn't a world beater, but he is young and good enough that the Bucs would be pretty dumb to move on from him at this point.

he appeared to be getting better until he got hurt

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Drunk Nerds posted:

So I’m watching tape of Deshaun Watson plays that break down, searching for footage that also shows Will Fuller running his routes. Buzz is that Fuller has a Jordy-like ability to sense when the play busts. But I look at the footage of Watson - Fuller plays, of which there are like 13, I think like once Fuller reverses route to match an improv’ed rollout, but the rest of the time it’s just Watson reading the field like a ninja.

I want to believe Fuller has this read on busted plays, but I can’t really see why people have been saying this

Fuller is fast and when the plays break down there is gonna be some gaps as watson is a threat on the ground as well likely drawing defenders up so Fuller can get behind them. Not super intentional but effective.

There are only two master's of the broken play backyard bullshit: Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin

Doug Baldwin was assigned the block on this play

that said POST THE THESIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

wandler20 posted:

He was awful. When he was actually on the field.

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1012764115272699904

Raiders gonna reunite him with Tom Cable the OLine whisperer

• Locked thread