Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
The Philadelphia Eagles of Philadelphia are Cool And Good

The whole team should kneel on opening night and cause Trump to have a rage-induced aneurysm and finally rid us of his stupidity.

axeil fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jun 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

pubic works project posted:

Bwahahahahahaha I love this.

And HILARIOUS that less than 5 were going to the WH.

Let's figure out which 5.

We already know none of the black players said they were going to go. Chris Long said he wouldn't either. This leaves:

Wentz
Foles
Ertz?
Lane Johnson?
???

And I think Wentz/Ertz/Johnson might be smart enough to have realized going was not a good idea.

So was it just gonna be Big Dick Nick, Swoop and Jeff Lurie?

axeil fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jun 5, 2018

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

New statement

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1004029797352296449

I can't wait for whenever Trump visits Philly next :allears:

Eagles fans are well known for throwing snowballs/batteries/beer/etc.

Make us all proud next time Trump's in town boorish Eagles fans.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Gonna have a hard time winning PA as a Republican if the Philly burbs turn too hard against you, and the Philly burbs are just as irrationally rabid Eagles fans as the city is.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1554347

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha only big dick nick was gonna go

amazing

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Who was the guy with the "We got off Mr Kelly's wild ride" avatar?

That'd be me :)

It also referenced Carson Wentz getting locked in a Wawa bathroom.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

He's my favorite Eagle and I need his jersey ASAP

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

The Eagles are righting the wrongs committed by the evil and unspeakable one who Must Not Be Named.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

You posting your defense of Chip and why it made sense to keep him an hour or so before he got fired was one of my favorite TFF moments.

It was like a localized non-national version of Peter King's article swearing the Steelers would never hire Todd Haley that got printed a half hour before Todd Haley was hired as their OC.

(I'm not comparing you to Peter King for the record, I'm not that cruel).

It was also one of my favorite moments and makes me laugh my rear end off to this day!

I hope it gets enshrined in the TFF Hall of Fame when it becomes eligible along with "A Decade of Spectacular Failure", Fancy's rant about the Bills, "Lost Season", and "Dear Ed 'Guns' Houcili"

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is, what, the third known allegation now?

Winston is a rapist.

Remember when everyone was saying he obviously was a piece of poo poo before he got drafted and then people got the vapors and insisted he wasn't but nope, he was always a piece of poo poo?

Fun times.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

Who has ever said he wasn’t a piece of poo poo? Nobody here that I remember.

I love the Bucs but I’ve always separated the two since the got drafted. I refuse to root for him.

I don't think it was anyone here, more the national media.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Carson Wentz is saving himself for marriage.

Nick Foles probably fucks through a hole in a sheet.

What I'm saying is, we need more weird religious virgin QBs

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

whypick1 posted:

Even though he's been married twice and has a daughter, I'm still not entirely convinced Russell Wilson has had sex.

if you look closely you can spot the exact moment he has sex

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

It's out!

10 reasons the Cowboys will be a dumpster fire this season

http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-cowboys-will-be-dumpster-fire-season-2018/

enjoy!

x-posting some good stuff from the NFC East thread for us all to discuss while in the doldrums of summer.

I think the Cowboys ceiling this year is probably something like 6 wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Edward Mass posted:

The NFL on CBS is now going to be streamable for those with cable or satellite packages, and not just the three of you with CBS All Access.

As in all the games or just their lovely pre-game show?

• Locked thread