Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

get that OUT of my face posted:

can't wait for him to fail miserably as president so that nazis take power in the next election

way to ruin the punchline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
god i hate europe

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
never ever netherlands

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SplitSoul posted:

Denmark has entered into negotiations with Rwanda's Kagame for plans to establish asylum processing camps in his country. Rwandan police has a history of gunning down unarmed refugees.

so is there any political party on earth which happens to detail in their platform something or other about bombing europe? asking for a friend

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
why are danes so evil

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

posting from slovenia, our dumbass orban wannabes govt is trying to make it possible to privatize water (despite that being strictly forbidden by the constitution), looks like there'll be a referendum about it, which they can then ignore lmao

europeanheatmap.png

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
violence towards europe is a moral good

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A Buttery Pastry posted:

My claim that the Germans are the Englishmen of Europe continues to be proven correct.

aren't the english the englishmen of eu- oh right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

ruined by russians eastern europeans again

can't be too hard on armenia for this one i guess