Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

A Buttery Pastry posted:

They're already talking about getting rid of the rest. Admittedly it's a bit harder to use Putin as a reason to join the Euro, so maybe they'll wait until the next crash and claim that the Euro would save us.

I'm not going to lose sleep over losing this one, but joining the Euro would be so massively dumb that... it's inevitable.

I always love how a no means maybe with these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Zodium posted:

we got all the jews out and did sabotage and then the war ended. nothing else happened.

Some guy rode a horse, then he died from riding a horse badly.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

That took me a second.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I'm receiving confirmation that the fire was set by an Iranian-Russian Hamas member.

What, again?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

denmark updating its abortion law from 1973. free choice goes from 12 weeks to 18 weeks, but can be done later after a consultation, and parental consent will no longer be required for minors

:toot:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Mossad hard at work, I see.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Høkxit.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

they dont have ø in the netherlands ;_;

useful for the danish xit tho, taking notes

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%B8ken

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

got me worried there for a second but its an artists name, not a dutch word. musicians do love using random diacritics

I actually thought it was added to the Dutch dictionary in some variation, but I was wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

oscarthewilde posted:

it’s kind of both. it’s a neologism invented by one of the more nationally famous representatives of what little Low Saxon is still spoken in the Netherlands. they’re more Dutch than german, but more German than Dutch. that guy - Bennie Jolink - is actually quite decent, but a lot of his fans are basically petite bourgeoise protofascists who enjoy doing things like ramming tractors into government buildings and dumping tons of asbestos on the side of the road

I have no idea about their fanbase, but I'm a huge fan of Normaal's music output. Their members don't strike me as particularly right-leaning.