Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Thankfully for them,the world cup starts soon.

mods new thread title please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

didn't we already have a thread for the british to be horrible in

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

mila kunis posted:

this is eurothread and brexit hasnt happened yet

the echr should protect us from coohoolin's posting then

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

certainly we all remember the tense standing off between the bundeswehr and the armee de terre on the alsace-lorraine border in 1992

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

why are portugal and spain non-participants in the western march to the populist right? did they get all the white ethnostate nationalism out of their systems five hundred years ago?

because the fascists never really left office there

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

just gonna grab a random frame from that

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

eurovision has gone too far

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

twoday posted:

My social circle is probably not very representative

Indeed, I think what frightens me most about him is that while Wilders is more of a negative and repugnant trolling figure, Baudet comes off to many people as charismatic, young, handsome, energetic, intelligent, educated, and even optimistic. There are a few Dutch politicians who seem like some of these things to some people, but in general most of them don’t have many of these traits. So I’m a bit worried that he can become kind of an Obama for the far right, and people upset with the status quo for whatever reason, racist and otherwise. Even though he describes wanting to restore the ancien régime where he would be part of the aristocracy and most of his voters would become official 2nd class peasants, they don’t seem to mind because he paints that picture in bright colors.

they'd be 1st class peasants. making GBS threads on 2nd class peasants is an important policy position for them

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

that aenima tool song, but in dutch

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

oliwan posted:

The guardian is calling the greens 'radical' lmao

radical centrist

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

bring back the hre

Adbot