Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Jose posted:

far more work than our government have bothered to do lol

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1002974611586379776

Lmao

Thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Zedd posted:

I know at least 1 person that voted for him (the father of my best friend) and this was a man that used to hire immigrants exactly because he thought they got treated unfairly.
That's what at least 2 decades of Dutch media coddling misinformation and the right does to people.

The father of your best friend is a nazi op

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

twoday posted:

They went from having 2 seats to being the biggest party in the upper house in 2 years

They will probably collapse and splinter. It's tradition by now

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

The dude is the dumb man's intellectual.

Because he phrases it smartly people are less afraid to vote for it

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Orange Devil posted:

When right wing politicians start talking about aesthetics it conjures up before me immediately the image of the endless smokestacks in Auschwitz.

Liberal family of mine also make a point of "haha I don't call him Baudet I call him bidet". Very funny. Let's not take this fascist who just became a major player in our politics and the threat he represents seriously. I'm sure this will work out well.

Oh no people are laughing about things

Maybe if I frown more he will go away.

No but really, unless your liberal family are all politicians there isn't much that they can do. I mean, they can vote for something that resembles a left party that won't govern with him, but what else can they do?

Dude is a loving idiot, better get some lmaos from it before he locks us up in camps

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Kurtofan posted:

lol that the dutch voted to go underwater

Our dykes own and the rising sealevel by itself will something we can deal with

Fighting the sea is a good tradition. Every year I take time to visit the beach and punch some sea.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Zedd posted:

Yeah p much at this point. Least he is drinking himself to death early.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Lmao US