Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
¡NO!

¡Gira a la izquierda!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Meanwhile,Spain kicked out their right wing nationalist goverment due to corruption charges, and replaced it with a nominally center left party + the basque nationalists .
No, they didn't.

They kicked out their right wing nationalist government and replaced it with a theoretically center left wing nationalist government. Pedro Sanchez is not in favour of any kind of nationalism outside of Spanish nationalism, and none of his cabinet picks are from any seperatist movement.

The reason they're using the last government's budget is because otherwise Cuidadanos would not have voted for the no confidence motion, and Rajoy would have stayed as PM.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
normal rear end country we definitely made pay enough for WWs 1&2

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
taking down the anti-fascist protection wall was a mistake

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

mila kunis posted:

east germany got really messed up after reunification huh
SPD coulda worked with Die Linke twice to get a majority in the last millenium, but they chose not to. They deserve to own some of the unfolding jammerossi disaster.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

mila kunis posted:

my understanding was that west germany was the one that had a lot of nazis (good anticommunists) filling the ranks of the police, army and state institutions and east germany nazification was a new development thats been boosted by economic dislocation
If you think the early NVA didn't also rely on Wehrmacht officers to make up its high command I have a VEB to sell you.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

so are these nazis rallying around a statue of marx
A seven metre tall bust of his head, yes. Chemnitz was called Karl-Marx-Stadt between the fifties and the ravey nineties.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Kurtofan posted:

69 % disapproval
chouette!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I don't think the French public was wooed by obama tbh

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

Tag yourself, I'm Helsinkhole
im the sadly not on there Bráchxit / Hrvatskout

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I thought Renzi was going to slash his wrists after he lost that referendum on The General State of Affairs lol

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
right other than "suck ya mum through a penne pasta" what response does the EU expect from this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

twoday posted:

What am I looking at here?
Le <<Président Hypernormal>>