Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

SplitSoul posted:

Denmark's former Integration Minister was impeached under the Ministerial Responsibility Act and gets 60 days, but will probably serve with an ankle monitor. Might be declared unfit for parliament as well. There goes her dreams of leading the Danish People's Party for the time being. Funny that the two most popular choices for the position right now are convicted criminals.

Her first official act was deporting two orphaned teenage Hazara brothers to Afghanistan where the younger one was almost immediately murdered. She also celebrated immigration restrictions with cake.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/13/danish-ex-minister-gets-prison-term-for-splitting-migrant-couples

What on earth is going on over in Denmark right now. I know there was a strong reactionary streak in the country's politics building steam for a while but, what is going on over there right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

A Buttery Pastry posted:

chimps are strong, smart, aggressive, hunt other primates in the wild, and aren't as risk averse (or lazy) as some other potentially dangerous animals like lions and tigers. which, based on quotes from other zoos, makes them the literal highest priority target in the case of multiple animal escapes.

basically, chimps are superpredators but real

Don't care. If they got out then it's fair play. "Oh no there are chimps loose in Sweden" Who brought them there dumbass. Edit: Rhetorical dumbass not calling you a dumbass.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

SplitSoul posted:

The headquarters of the Danish Chamber of Commerce, which once housed the stock exchange, is presently burning to the ground. It's a historical building from 1640 full of priceless art. Guess somebody cut corners during renovations or something.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

Weebrews