Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction

Shneak posted:

That’s right, SyFy has effectively cancelled all of its watchable original programming but not without giving us one last all-star season of Face Off.

Wow what that sucks. At least it's an All Star season?

TheDon01 posted:

Ah man I love this dumb show.

Maybe they're ending it because there isn't the talent pool big enough for new competitors? With something like Ink Master or that runway show there's probably a lot more tattooists and fashion designers than movie effects artists out there.

Doubtful since every year there's a new crop of people graduating from school, plus, theres always people who want to be on TV whether its in their best interests or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm disappointed that Graham got the boot, he's at least fun to watch.

Same, he's a great character, but it was a huge miss this week. As he himself acknowledged. Oh well.

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

LabyaMynora posted:

Series finale. Zero new posts. 1 total page for the thread. Yeah, that's about right.

I never watch live, and I imagine others don't either, it's not really the kind of show you have to watch live.

Matt deserved it for being the best in this challenge and arguably the best overall, but I thought Jordan was very close... his grasshopper was absolutely stellar, as the judges pointed out. He's maybe the only person to ever do "bug face with big fake eyes" and pull it off. But no way was he going to win with a fun fur character.

Kind of sad that this is the end, but without a good budget it's been more of the same for some time. Still, a great show.

wikipedia posted:

On October 11, 2015, Westmore married former Face Off judge Patrick Tatopoulos. The couple met while working together on the first season of the show.

Huh

• Locked thread