Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fridge corn posted:

is this the lol at Messi thread?

Every thread is the lol at Messi thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Iceland's 34 year old goalkeeper has been playing fully professional football for four whole years now to be fair.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Aggro posted:

Watched the game today with my Argentinian wife and because of Messi playing like a flummoxed autist, my home is even more depressing and sexless than usual

Thanks a lot you midget failure

You should probably just chop your dick off at this point.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Alexeythegreat posted:

I think we know the answer to that

A fitting end to an incredibly average generation of Argentine players and Lionel Messi.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope Messi picks himself to play in goal.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

This is good, thanks. Also I legitimately forgot that Di Maria played for Man U.

One glorious season where he looked like a world beater for about five games and then went completely anonymous for the rest of the time he was there.

United sold him to PSG for a £15m loss.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

two garbage teams that were poo poo the whole group stage against each other, phwoar I'm salivating at the extra time slogfest to penalties.

At least we'll get to see Messi lose on penalties again.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Karma’s a bitch.

And so is Messi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Like a fine Argentine wine, this team just got worse with age.

• Locked thread