Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Please enjoy this rancid piece of incel poo poo that just keeps going and going and going on. To sum it all up, women are stupid and women should be whores because men rule and chicks drool. On his cock. Because he spent money on them. This tweet thread has it all, and shows off the burning bright beacon of the incel movement.

https://twitter.com/AntGoree/status/1000889559188754436?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i take issue with his interpretation of anthropological evidence

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
yes, all primitive cultures across the globe use the sex bead system

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

some incel tweet introduced me to the meaning of looksmaxing. its a real bummer that i know that now

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

I bring girls beads ALL the time and they STILL won't sleep with me because they are WHORES

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, I wasn't aware that society was controlled solely by women in order to get gifts while dating. This was really eye opening. Thanks OP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you could have just used the incels.me thread

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hiyo! Thank you for pumpkins.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Bath Tubs posted:

I bring girls beads ALL the time and they STILL won't sleep with me because they are WHORES

I love how, according to incels, women are all whores yet they refuse to sleep with them... that is strange, considering they're whores. Or at least should be whores, if somebody buys them dinner.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
got beads? :smuggo:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jose posted:

you could have just used the incels.me thread
This guy deserves his own thread, read his tweet thread, it's insane and long.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
I make a small structure of twigs and leaves and decorate it with shells and brightly colored bits of glass before performing an elaborate dance for the female

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Blue Raider posted:

some incel tweet introduced me to the meaning of looksmaxing. its a real bummer that i know that now

It's fun to see all these groups of MRAs use different terms for the same poo poo over and over and over throughout the years as they change names of their dumb groups and rebrand themselves constantly. Wait no, it's actually not fun, but sad. No, I think I'll go for a combination of the two.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jikes posted:

I make a small structure of twigs and leaves and decorate it with shells and brightly colored bits of glass before performing an elaborate dance for the female

+8 sex beads to you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mozi posted:

got beads? :smuggo:

Bees?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The advantage of incel homosapien

Low risk of dying in childbirth

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Lowtax posted:

I love how, according to incels, women are all whores yet they refuse to sleep with them... that is strange, considering they're whores. Or at least should be whores, if somebody buys them dinner.

i don't love that at all

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Blue Raider posted:

I put all my points into STR and DEX :(

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE
Maybe if they brought butt-beads they'd have better luck

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

instead of beads, here is a voucher with a value of 3.7 BitBeads.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Incels have some amazing cognitive dissonance when it comes to women.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://twitter.com/AntGoree/status/1003383974448779266

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Obligatory...

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you're 6'3, not bad looking, presumably reasonably intelligent and YOU STILL FALL FOR THIS INCEL poo poo. . .just walk slowly into a river. . .

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Its p hosed up he called new orleans a primitive culture.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"women are people" a thought so shocking, so ground breaking, men are literally willing to kill people over it.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I want gently caress.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i don't love that at all

I'm falling in love with it. Falling hard for that knowledge.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
That wasn't a documentary, and those weren't just any beads, man

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Most of the responses are reaming his useless rear end.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that thread is amazing. it just goes on and on and on and on... tweeting nonstop about the Females for days at a time.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Judakel posted:

I want gently caress.

How many beads do you have?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
I sell costume jewelry. I'll have to add Sex Beads to my collection of goodies. I'll be sure to price them higher than a cheeseburger, though, so I can shut Incels out.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Women, they are prostitutes, but when you use a coupon to buy sex from them, as is logical, they laugh at you and say "that's not a real coupon" and call you... *looks up a thesaurus*... invectives! The only real rape in this world is the one done by women to MY wallet. Hypothetically of course, if I ever were to ask a woman out. Which I WON'T! Because she would rape my wallet.

* Read 28 More Posts *

Eh. No. That's fine.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l0z5w3UKC8
(note: that is the girl gorilla on top)

BrownJenkin
Aug 27, 2009
Self-owning is a mainstay of incel Twitter.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Jikes posted:

That might actuality work. Chicks love both art and dancing.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*nazis say to kill all the untermensch, twitter sleep*

*incels say to kill and rape women, twitter sleep*

*lowtax insults a known alt right wing shithead. . . *

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Anyone who calls themselves an incel should be fed dick first into an industrial shredder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

therobit posted:

That might actuality work. Chicks love both art and dancing.

dude you know it :smug:

<-- this guy fucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggUCi1jtz0

• Locked thread