Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

There's probably a shitload of incels who become writers, especially screenwriters. Just look at any romantic comedy from the 90s and early aughts, every time it's "dumb whore dumps Chad for the nice sensitive guy with a wicked sense of humor"

I just watched that new film "The Last Movie Star" and I bet you dollars to donuts that the screenwriter was an incel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SciFiDownBeat posted:

There's probably a shitload of incels who become writers, especially screenwriters. Just look at any romantic comedy from the 90s and early aughts, every time it's "dumb whore dumps Chad for the nice sensitive guy with a wicked sense of humor"

I just watched that new film "The Last Movie Star" and I bet you dollars to donuts that the screenwriter was an incel

I think it's more the opposite, where lame nerds like screenwriters sort of thought that, and then the new generation of shut-in nerds who get all their ideas about society and human relationships solely from mass media latched onto this latent message.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Hell Gem
I found this thread searching for sex discords.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Bum the Sad posted:

I found this thread searching for sex discords.

Buddy if you got the beads this thread is whatever you want it to be.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Orange who?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

orange you glad I brought you this chalcedony bead

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

quote:

Penguins are turning to prostitution. But instead of doing it for money, Antarctic dolly-birds are turning tricks to get rocks off their menfolk … Stones are essential for penguins to build their nests. A shortage has led to the unorthodox tactics.

“Stones are the valuable currency in penguin terms,” said Dr Fiona Hunter, a researcher in the Zoology Department at Cambridge University, who has spent five years observing the birds’ mating patterns … Prostitution is described as the world’s oldest profession. But Dr Hunter is convinced it is the first time it has been seen in animals.

All of the female penguins Dr Hunter observed trading sex for stones had partners … Penguins stick to the same mate, she said, but none of the males twigged what was happening.

“There was no suspicion on the part of the males. Females quite often go off on their own to collect stones, so as far as the males are concerned there is no reason to suspect … It tends to be females targeting single males, otherwise the partner female would beat the intruder up.”

On some occasions the prostitute penguins trick the males. They carry out the elaborate courtship ritual, which usually leads to mating.

Having bagged their stone, they would then run off [Hunter] said she does not think the female penguins are doing it just for the stones.

“The female only takes one or two stones … It takes hundreds to build the nest to get their eggs off the ground. I think what they are doing is having copulation for another reason and just taking the stones as well. We don’t know exactly why, but they are using the males.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/60302.stm

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
nice thread about a deleted tweet

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I want to know more lore of the bead hoard chamber, we talking "mystical lady grotto," "creepy sex tomb," "hazy den of iniquity," or what?

It depends on the lady in question, and as with other fashion trends, there are cycles of "what's the right way to decorate?"

There's a secret section of Pinterest dedicated to bead hoard design. I mean, why do you think she-sheds are a thing now?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

poverty goat posted:

is that forums down girl on the right side at 2:00

no that's obama

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Pawn 17 posted:

How many beads do you have?

I have tis

TIS NUTZ

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

nice thread about a deleted tweet

We were too late to the party.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Judakel posted:

I have tis

TIS NUTZ

I don’t get it?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

drjuggalo posted:

black incels shock me and i didnt think black men could have the world view to turn to inceldom but i guess 'bitches aint poo poo but hoes and tricks' isnt that far removed from thinking all woman are breeding tools

My man, did you ever hear the tragedy of Jon Pop the Banned?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I thought not. It’s not a story the mod team would tell you.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

SciFiDownBeat posted:

that's literally the plot to Revenge of the Nerds, which includes a scene in which the titular nerd rapes the hot sorority girl into loving him

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Verisimilidude posted:

that's literally the plot to Revenge of the Nerds, which includes a scene in which the titular nerd rapes the hot sorority girl into loving him

I believe it was because his tongue game was strong. I'm not saying it excuses it!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
I know a few girls who, if presented with that wall'o'beads from Micheal's, would be happy to give an incel a kiss. Not on the lips, you understand. But a kiss nonetheless. She won't be a pure 14-year old virgin, either. She might even have Chadspawn. But a kiss is still a kiss, yes?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Khazar-khum posted:

But a kiss is still a kiss, yes?

For an incel, no it isn't

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Khazar-khum posted:

I know a few girls who, if presented with that wall'o'beads from Micheal's, would be happy to give an incel a kiss. Not on the lips, you understand. But a kiss nonetheless. She won't be a pure 14-year old virgin, either. She might even have Chadspawn. But a kiss is still a kiss, yes?

I didn’t remember this.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

qt 3.14

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
bitches be irrational

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Khazar-khum posted:

But a kiss is still a kiss, yes?

i thought i told you never to play that song again

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Pilates. It's about training your core strength.. tips of your toes to the top of your head.

All to test the strength of your inner b*llocks.. and the women were correct, I do have a pair..

It all makes sense now.. why they all dragged me to the place for a few months.. to prepare me for the ultimate challenge, and enter the world of the women..

You guys seriously don't have a clue yet do you.. don't worry lads.. they know I'm on to their game.. they already know I'm a serious challenger.. they've even attempted to kill me (true).. they even got the queen involved.

And I'll shout a warning out to them.. I'm not backing down without a fight.. they doubted me back then, but I'm still here fighting..

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Wait a second... ALL women are whores? Sounds hard to prove...... because whores would gently caress me for money but most women won’t gently caress me... So I’ve found a flaw in that logic... so if you’re a whore... Pm Me for more info

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

My man, did you ever hear the tragedy of Jon Pop the Banned?

i didnt think he was actually black but i guess the disease of incel can truly affect any stupid man regardless of background

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
Jon Pop actually posted again not too long ago. He sobered up, got therapy, and has been doing a lot better lately. :unsmith:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jikes posted:

Jon Pop actually posted again not too long ago. He sobered up, got therapy, and has been doing a lot better lately. :unsmith:
So what can we do to gently caress that up please post thread

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ziv Zulander posted:

Normal beads

Mega-beads

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJv-rG_jeGY

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I boned my friend like a month ago and then she started dating this super chad, and I was like “aww nuts” and started crafting my incel manifesto to be distributed amongst cars in the Wal*Mart parking lot but then we were hanging out yesterday and she told me she boned him but it was “not good” compared to my “Top 5 best lays of her life” and I spent the rest of the day drawing pictures with crayons about me kicking him off of a cliff into a volcano and laughing at his sad sex game.

I’m like 30 and both the lady and the chad are like low 20’s.

This is the closest I can get to identifying as an incel, because women are people and boning them isn’t a Herculean task if you ask them about stuff they like and offer to hold their hands or shoulders when they are sad (they call that one a ‘hug’).

She doesn’t seem to want any more of my beads though but honestly I’m extremely petty and knowing I’m the mayor of Poundtown and this dude built like a quarterback is like the village idiot of Poundtown sustains me.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

get a hobby that involves physical activity, is unisex, and has weekend-long events at hotels.

someone will be drunk and horny, or there will definitely be an orgy going on

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Verisimilidude posted:

get a hobby that involves physical activity

uhh gently caress no

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Someone needs to tell all the incels that negging doesn't work like that.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s true it ten years of fairycon, anime Boston, PAX, and Larping I’ve never been to a hotel convention that didn’t get positively rude booty business at night.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Verisimilidude posted:

get a hobby that involves physical activity, is unisex, and has weekend-long events at hotels.

someone will be drunk and horny, or there will definitely be an orgy going on

possibly in a ballpit

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s true it ten years of fairycon, anime Boston, PAX, and Larping I’ve never been to a hotel convention that didn’t get positively rude booty business at night.

Just like, don't be fuckin' above my head when I am trying to sleep on the floor because I am tired and drunk as ever loving gently caress.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

go to a vampire: the masquerade convention and you will without a doubt get your dick sucked

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Verisimilidude posted:

go to a vampire: the masquerade convention and you will without a doubt get your dick sucked

The Malkavian girls are lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

Yeah, but its not great because you cant maintain an erection because theyre draining the blood too fast

• Locked thread