Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

Wilko posted:

I made a small mod over the weekend which snaps everything to a grid if you want to check it out. It's not perfect, but it's helpful to keep everything organized quicker.
https://github.com/JamesWilko/UnityHook/releases/tag/1.0
Extract it to your game's steam folder and override files

Just a heads up, this may have corrupted my save (didn't verify that the save loaded correctly before trying it out). Attempting to use this mod just gets me stuck on this screen when I try to play:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chglcu
May 17, 2007

Wilko posted:

Aw drat, sorry if this is what caused it. :( Are you able to purge your save and start a new one fine?

No worries, didn't have a ton of progress to lose. With the mod installed, starting a new save gives me that same screen, going to see what happens when I remove the mod after work. I'd be very surprised if that doesn't get things working again.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

Evil Agita posted:

Lol, I wish I read this post before installing it because I have the same issue. Is there an easy way to pick out the files to remove?

I ended up just deleting the game folder in steam and verifying files to redownload. Worked fine after that, though the save was lost.