Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Yes... 'find'... :ese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

They need to add:

Endings for all the different aspects
Major victories
Varied Rites
More usage for cultists
More investigators with different traits

I can't speak for the rest but I'm fairly certain they're going to add major victories and more aspect endings, yes.

I have a friend who is absolutely crazy for weird Cthulhu type stuff, and I've yet to try this game myself; can I safely bring it to his attention?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:mmmhmm:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Flexing your way into being an Hour

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

A lack of walls would not stop any soldier worth their salt from laying siege.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Given the name, I'm hoping for at least one Knockin' On Heavens Door reference

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

well the sex creep says hes not a sex creep so perhaps the truth is in the middle
you're right, no one's allowed to defend themselves against allegations made against them.
(I will be doing my own research on who to believe but this is a bad mindset to have. It's innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven Innocent.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

It's not like he gets another twenty bucks every time you boot up the game. If you'd already bought it before we found out what he did, then you didn't know and had no way to know.