Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:

Turin Turambar posted:

1. auto sort. 2. snap to grid. 3. fixed categories (people, places, items, feelings, attributes, etc, so the cards go to the appropriate place. In the end I organized my own table like that, but I have to move manually every new cards that spawns to the right ‘categories’. A pain in the rear end. Believe me, after a few hours, you can have a mess of three dozen cards on screen.

I made a small mod over the weekend which snaps everything to a grid if you want to check it out. It's not perfect, but it's helpful to keep everything organized quicker.
https://github.com/JamesWilko/UnityHook/releases/tag/1.0
Extract it to your game's steam folder and override files

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:

prolecat posted:

Just a heads up, this may have corrupted my save (didn't verify that the save loaded correctly before trying it out). Attempting to use this mod just gets me stuck on this screen when I try to play:

Aw drat, sorry if this is what caused it. :( Are you able to purge your save and start a new one fine?

lets hang out posted:

you can rehire people by talking to them with funds fuuuuuuck

goddamnit this would've been good to know last night