Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Dalaram posted:

You know, that’s a pretty good idea. Having a damaged health to continuously draw water, or forage, or gather vegetables, or catalog books, etc seems like a fairly optimal play strategy.

I've had Maladies on a Trist from the early game and a Phost from a bit later on and it's been very handy.

I think you can only ever have one Health and it's the only Soul Element with a Nectar Aspect, so that's one I keep in good condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Okay, I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about!
(and probably need to better explore the Tree of Wisdom)

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

You might want to try posting over on the WeatherFactory reddit or dropping an email to support@weatherfactory.biz.

They seem to be paying attention to both of those and interested in feedback (and pretty actively reacting to bugs and QoL issues at the moment).