Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sagebrush posted:

found it

i guess it was just filing bug reports for all the horrible broken nerd technology in the house and i just confused it with the other manchildren things like the guy whose wife made him sign a contract to stop buying funko pops or the many, many, many dorks who end up with their wife implementing video game time good boy coupon systems like they're six years old

i would show up on the evening news if i lived with that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

we had hipchat and then a rogue group decided to do slack instead so now i have both

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

:flaccid:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

slack is back, baby

• Locked thread