Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
I only know about this game because NerdSlayer did a "Death Of A Game" on DAoC where he didn't ever talk about why it died, he just talked about how it was the greatest game to ever exist and then at the end pivoted and revealed that the video was actually just to shill for Camelot Unchained which he works on.

Needless to say, :lol: at the state of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Nerdslayer really soured on me on this game before I even heard of it by doing a video on the 'death' of the original Camelot game except the end of it was actually a big shill for this game so because he apparently worked o nit too. So gently caress him.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
I thank this game for making me realized Nerd Slayer sucked poo poo and unsubbing from him.