Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Really hoping this poo poo is good. I guess I dont care how long it takes to go live. Well, long as it's not another year. And will really have to see how 90% pvp/rvr will hash out when one realm has tons more people, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

PriNGLeS posted:

Live is far more accessible than Uthgard or that other one that pops up every few years.

Live actually still has surprisingly decent RvR. And it's still the same old tropes per realm. Alb is super popular and insular, hibs stand around and do nothing then will go ape poo poo every once and awhile, and mids just go bash heads every day. Every realm has a zerg master that goes out and takes keeps every day too. Usually in Euro time though.

And they came out with that new wing/campaign of pve that has all the end game items, so you can just "raid" to get set up instead of buying currency from the Chinese guys or selling game time cards.

Don't forget to tell people that Broadsword has entirely changed every aspect of the game, especially the classes, so it's not even really the same game anymore. Yeah, you can get 50 in like a day, but is it fun?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Just pretend the game doesn't exist until it comes out. Heh. I might try Crowfall in the meantime.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

They spent so much drat money on making minecraft castles when they could have just made like 10 templates instead. Makes no sense to me. Mostly because if/when this game comes out, it will be way too late, in my opinion.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

For people to pay a subscription to play an mmo.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Erev posted:

I miss DAoC's infiltrator gameplay. Positional attacks, chains, and poisons were fun to manage. Haven't found anything quite like it but also can't stand how clunky it is all these years later.

This is basically the #1 reason I still casually play. No other mmo has done stealthers justice in the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I've always wanted some sort of progression server for DAoC, with some sort of bonus to your account once it resets.