Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
Is there a way to see what kind of Beta access I have to this? I donated $5 to Kickstarter ages ago, and only really follow this through email updates. If I can play on July 4th (or whenever) I'd love to check it out, but I don't see that anywhere other than I own a Realm Builder pledge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

bagrada posted:

https://store.camelotunchained.com/tier-comparison

Says $60 tier for beta 1 access, $35 tier for beta 2 and 3. That chart was made ages ago though and they may change their mind depending on participation. I know people in Alpha with the $60 package despite that requiring a $250+ tier on the chart. $5 probably just gets you the newsletter.

Thanks for the quick response, though I guess I will go back to forgetting this exists for a while.