Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Is Albion still the faction of buttwing demons and furrys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
So how is this coming along? I got fond memories of DAoC and what it tried to do at the time, I'm fine with them taking their time to perfect the PvP and buttwing demons but curious what they have been up to on this.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
That's always a good sign of a healthy product.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
No to the first question and by all accounts thus far no to the second.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Seems like a good idea for creating a cash injection, using assets to make another game, though they probably shouldn't have a release date for camelot unchained if they are just going to keep pushing it back.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I'm mostly reading the thread for a mix of nostalgia of the old game's sake and the comedy of a tech demo being delayed forever and barely have any intention to actually buy the thing, I have no idea what colossus is supposed to play like and just assume it's probably going to be cheap garbage and if it is it doesn't bode well for camelot.

Cash injection was just the most optimistic take on that, since after all these years they probably wasted a lot of their cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I honestly don't know how any of you could of seen the buttwing demon race and still gone "yeah looking forward to this"