Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
actually going to try this game tonight after having pledged who knows how long ago now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

back at my parents' house i have so many old alpha/beta CDs of mmos that probably nobody remembers (poo poo like rubies of eventide). i was a hound for the genre but none of them ever panned out.

jesus christ, rubies of eventide. that takes me back. i had completely forgotten about that game, man.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013

Goddamnit.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
It looks like they took a page from :pgi:. Where MWO was a functional but incomplete game with PGI failing to kickstart an MMO, the Camelot guys took a nonfunctional and incomplete MMO and funneled the money to a completely different game :v:

quote:

If FS:R is the success we hope it to be, even more people will be hired to work on CU only and your turn to see your game go LIVE will be shorter than you fear it to be.
And a dash of Star Citizen :trustme: