Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Bumbler posted:

The July 4th beta has been delayed. They said it will be a few days to a week.

Also they streamed some footage from the ongoing Alpha test today, so we have more up-to-date gameplay footage:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CovertRelentlessBibimbapThunBeast

The guys moving/running around like he's got a load in his pants...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Third World Reggin posted:

I am excited about all these health bars.

You got your chest, head, left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm.

So remember, after you cast your fire ball, turn your camera to the left or right then back to the center to cast your next fire ball.

Are you serious about this?

Cause if so..whoah..

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

knox posted:

Original DAOC exists today through freeshards yes, but a modern MMO that uses today's technology built on RvR/PvP as it's foundation is what he's referring to. But that's not going to happen anytime soon so I'll just continue to play DAOC Phoenix and whatever other dead MMO I want until somehow a developer releases a new MMO that exceeds expectations.

This.

At least for me. I really like the RvR on DAOC and the diffrent classes but when i install Phoenix and start to play, the clunky movement and the graphics and small fonts just makes me uninstall.
I understand the game is 100 years old, and ive gotten a character to level 15, but i lose intrest way to quick.

That and i didn't play DAOC from launch till now. Never touched it except for a few times with Phoenix.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

PriNGLeS posted:

daoc always feels super bad after not playing it for a long time. For me though, oddly enough it starts to feel "right" after a week or so of playing, provided I'm not playing anything else.

I had hoped this would happen with me, just for me to fall into the game and not get annoyed by the slow running pace and wonky controls and wtf graphics..

I guess the people at Mythic are happy the way it is.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Signing up on the CU website now requires you to read (or not) through 13 pages of legal whatever and check a box on every other page to make certain you understand that Camelot: Unchained is never coming out.

Also: Marc Jacobs is laughing at you.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

I played a weekend test and this game isn't really shaping up to anything..

Kind of saddened by that but oh well..they did take money earmarked for CU and made some battle royale game with it for some reason.

FreeWifi!! fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Aug 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

I look forward to playing this game in the year of our lord 2055.