Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Bookmarking this thread is the extent of my investment in this game, and is basically my limit on any MMO at this point. There's a lot I could enjoy but most of them are lazily slapped together bullshit. Letting the "Did you actually release a game I can log in to?" filter do it's work has been pretty effective so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

I said come in! posted:

Legends of Aria released, but it also sucks.

The base game certainly does, I'm enjoying Legends of Ultima though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I feel the thread title should more properly reflect which July it is referencing.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Not sure how anyone gets around the exponential networking problem of having more people in one area in an MMO. That's always been the sticking point from my understanding. Probably some smart people out there with a solution that I've never heard.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I think it's funny that it's a legitimate question to ask "Which July is the thread title referring to?"

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I dunno, I feel like I got my money's worth out of this game.

The entertainment of watching other people pay for it and have their hopes and dreams shattered was worth the price of admission to this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
That stuff was also pretty nice for tanks. It was an extra layer of coordination for all the melee guys beyond "spam sunder armor, watch your agro".