Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

I have a couple 50's on alb side on uthgard but I haven't logged in half a year or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

They opened some tests up to beta 1 players tonight. I had fun even if everything is janky as hell right now.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

It has the bones to grow into something good if the stars line up.
At the very least you get to see Mark get into fights on the forums and ban people over throwing the slightest shade.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

The archers are actually pretty fun to play and have a good bit of depth if you are actually out of the main battle zerg and 1v1ing other archers on the outskirts.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

The health bar system isnt that bad the only two you need to worry about right now are the two big middle ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Archer range is around 100m, longer for the alb archers. You can actually dodge arrows if you use sprint unless they tag you with a slow arrow.