Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The biggest gaming event of the year is almost upon us. E3 2018 officially begins this Saturday, June 9th. Here's a schedule for all the relevant livestreams this upcoming weekend:

there's already been a lot of leaks and crap over the last two weeks that I don't want to summarize bc I like being surprised when all my favorite companies announce stuff. look at this!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1003667740857491456

the splatoon 2 dlc will probably out during the show, square enix is having a conference again, and the last time they did that was when they surprise announced nier automata. sony might have gameplay of Spelunky 2...awesome. possble halo 6 footage?? and many more I'm forgetting. E3 is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im so loving excited for ninty lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

im so loving excited for ninty lol.

in the past they've had stuff like Rhythm Heaven Megamix be announced and out that day, or the Metroid Samus Returns announcement and a release date 3 months later...they've always got something up their sleeves.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh poo poo new Hitman, that owns. Season One is one of the best games of the last few years.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

:worship: quoting for luck

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

in the past they've had stuff like Rhythm Heaven Megamix be announced and out that day, or the Metroid Samus Returns announcement and a release date 3 months later...they've always got something up their sleeves.

a mario odyssey expansion just dropping the same day would be some insane loving win..but im gonna keep my hype level

really just excited to see my favorite series i thought was dead forever in motion

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i hope the ninty leak isnt real because i want everything to be a surprise but also i hope it is real because everything in it sounds epic. in a major bind here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
My votes :

Best Conference: Xbox

Worst Conference: Sony

Saddest Conference: PC

Most times saying the word “diversity”: Ubisoft

No animal crossing switch news, no gameplay trailer for Metroid prime 4, Xbox will have even more incredible backwards compatible stuff, more details on their elite controller revision, Sony will focus on their terrible first party titles like days gone and wonderbook two for their failing VR poo poo

:pray: Please let ace combat 7 be releasing soon :pray:

Shadows Die Twice better not be Bloodborne Two but a new game. I hope Armored Core gets released on a new system. Please god let Hokuto Yakuza come stateside

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Thank you for making a real thread, op

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

last year square did a week long hosted show like nintendo treehouse but instead it was annoying people saying ff15 memes to each other for 3 days straight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Definitely hoping for some Shadows Die Twice info and some Yakuza announcements

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the PC conference is absolutely pathetic every year it is the worst poo poo lmao

uhh trip wire here. STILL working on killing floor2! haha! it is NOT early access anymore! *sabado gigante chacon sounds the trumpet and they yank the tripwire guy offstage with a cane*

Alright uhh..now nvidia is here and theyre gonna talk about their new series of 900 dollar video cards!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

the PC conference is absolutely pathetic every year it is the worst poo poo lmao

uhh trip wire here. STILL working on killing floor2! haha! it is NOT early access anymore! *sabado gigante chacon sounds the trumpet and they yank the tripwire guy offstage with a cane*

Alright uhh..now nvidia is here and theyre gonna talk about their new series of 900 dollar video cards!

its awesome

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my wishlist:

animal crossing switch
f-zero
new zelda announced
pikmin 4
metroid prime 4 gameplay
tell us what retro is working on!!!
new death stranding trailer (free space in the bingo board)
ace combat 7
shadows die twice gameplay
dragon of the north star
final fantasy 16 announcement out of nowhere
yoko taro working on a new game
release date for la mulana 2 and bloodstained

e3 is a holy time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and a king knight release date

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i wonder if microsoft is going to make a new game, it would be neat if they did. do they have studios around outside of halo/gears/forza people anymore.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

My wishlist;

game pass and Xbox Gold combined into one service
Halo 6
gears 5
Forza horizon 4 (3 is seriously one of the best racing games I’ve ever loving played)
Cuphead 2
GitHub compatibility on Xbox (this would be awesome)
Hokutokuza
Ace Combat 7
Shadows Die Twice is kings field related or Kuon related and more horror based
Nintendo announces they are scraping their terrible online service thing and bringing VC back for free with a gamepass like model

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

i wonder if microsoft is going to make a new game, it would be neat if they did. do they have studios around outside of halo/gears/forza people anymore.

you just reminded me they had a fable game in like 4 e3 presentations in a row and then cancelled it and closed the studio

hopefully crackdown actually exists?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

My wishlist;

Halo 6
gears 5
Forza horizon 4 (3 is seriously one of the best racing games I’ve ever loving played)
Cuphead 2
Hokutokuza
Ace Combat 7
Nintendo announces they are scraping their terrible online service thing and bringing VC back for free with a gamepass like model

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1003689885440491520

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Always Bet On Rare

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

you just reminded me they had a fable game in like 4 e3 presentations in a row and then cancelled it and closed the studio

hopefully crackdown actually exists?

State of Decay series is actually pretty drat fun management sim/ action game

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

my wishlist:

animal crossing switch
f-zero
new zelda announced
pikmin 4
metroid prime 4 gameplay
tell us what retro is working on!!!
new death stranding trailer (free space in the bingo board)
ace combat 7
shadows die twice gameplay
dragon of the north star
final fantasy 16 announcement out of nowhere
yoko taro working on a new game
release date for la mulana 2 and bloodstained

e3 is a holy time

this is pretty much mine, as well

a new armored core might be the only thing i'd add

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

re: Hitman, I bet WB picked them up as a publisher for season 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/wbgames/status/1003679522816851968

announcement scheduled at the same time as the Hitman one, and that's definitely the Hitman font.Leads you to believe it's for a racing game or something but check out the "Hamsun" logo on the side of the cars...... the Hamsun Oil Company is referenced multiple times in Hitman S1. :eng101:

Honestly a mission set at a Formula 1 track is a loving great idea and I never would have come up with that in a million years

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ham son

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wb huh...:whitewater:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Mega Evolution of failson

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

apparently they did the publishing for the physical definitive edition that came out most recently so yeah i'm willing to bet money on it at this point

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

Thank you for making a real thread, op

:wtc:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

All they have to do is stay out of the way.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

theres a very high likelihood of you posting "cuck" and closing the thread in the middle of a press conference

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

My wishlist;

Halo 6
gears 5
Cuphead 2
Hokutokuza
Ace Combat 7

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
no interest in ReCore 2, Lost Odyssey 2, Crackdown 3, Sunset Overdrive 2, or Quantum Break 2 huh? just the normie franchises? cool lol. sounds like youre a true fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

kind of excited about square Enix and if they show kingdom hearts 3 footage + release date. who's with me?

guys?

• Locked thread