Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

also excited for anything Nintendo, obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HolePisser1982 posted:

no interest in ReCore 2, Lost Odyssey 2, Crackdown 3, Sunset Overdrive 2, or Quantum Break 2 huh? just the normie franchises? cool lol. sounds like youre a true fan

I haven’t played them yet tbh

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Now is the time to jump in:

NOW IS THE TIME Starting Thursday, June 7 you’ll find discounts on hundreds of games, accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions, plus $50 off of ANY Xbox One. Offers include:

$199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
$249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
$449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
$10 off controllers
$50 off for the first time ever on Xbox One X at Microsoft Store and participating retailers.
Great savings on hundreds of titles. Amazing deals on over 300 games including those blockbusters you’ve been meaning to pick up like Battlefield 1, FIFA 18, NBA 2K18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Forza Motorsport 7, Destiny 2, Super Lucky’s Tale, Monster Hunter: World, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Sea of Thieves. Full games start as low as $19.99, making it easy to add to your collection.

Plus save 50% or more on dozens of add-ons (including Season Passes, Expansions and DLC) for games you already own or play through Xbox Game Pass.
This is just a sample of the savings! Whether you’re shopping in a physical store, online or through your Xbox console, make sure to check xbox.com, Microsoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on dates, availability, and pricing as deals may vary.

First great news of E3!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Super Mario RPG 2 is happening this year, that's my prediction 🔒

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

kind of excited about square Enix and if they show kingdom hearts 3 footage + release date. who's with me?

guys?

hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Super Mario RPG 2 is happening this year, that's my prediction 🔒

It already happened

quote:

Paper Mario was developed by Intelligent Systems. Kumiko Takeda and Kaori Aoki wrote the game's script, while Naohiko Aoyama was the art director responsible for the game's distinctive graphical style.[9] The game was initially called Super Mario RPG 2, and was first revealed at Nintendo Space World '97, a former video game trade show hosted by Nintendo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

kind of excited about square Enix and if they show kingdom hearts 3 footage + release date. who's with me?

guys?

Me, I like KH

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

guys?

yeah im down

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

come to think of it that may be why theyre running their own show, that or tomb raider lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

hell, why not both

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

come to think of it that may be why theyre running their own show, that or tomb raider lol

Tomb Raider world in KH3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hell, why not both

they tend to keep even their marketing of their japanese and western games pretty separate but yeah probably both if they gotta fill a show

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watch Lara Croft finally become the iconic Tomb Raider in Kingudamu Hātsu Surī

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

yeah theyve been talking about it more than usual for the last year or so. i think its probably about time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man when's the Nintendo World Championships that event is always sweet.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My big E3 prediction: Absolutely no news or information whatsoever about Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

last year square did a week long hosted show like nintendo treehouse but instead it was annoying people saying ff15 memes to each other for 3 days straight

what are the good ff15 memes besides It took 10 years to develop

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh man when's the Nintendo World Championships that event is always sweet.

they arent doing it this year, they skipped a year last time too, theyre doing a smash tourney and a splatoon tourney instead

https://e3.nintendo.com/
https://twitter.com/NintendoVS

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

what are the good ff15 memes besides It took 10 years to develop

recipeh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my prediction is that sony, microsoft, and switch will have no games, and pc will have a bajillion games but they will all be tough but fair indie gems with 2d overhead combat inspired by zelda and the soulsbourne series with rougelite elements and persistent unlocks from your friends at Nicalis

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

my prediction is that sony, microsoft, and switch will have no games, and pc will have a bajillion games but they will all be tough but fair indie gems with 2d overhead combat inspired by zelda and the soulsbourne series with rougelite elements and persistent unlocks from your friends at Nicalis

Lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bob's desk chair is spinning at 30 mph right now because of this post

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My big E3 prediction: Absolutely no news or information whatsoever about Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

Tale Worlds has already announced that they aren’t doing anything for E3 lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

B3 2018

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

State of Decay series is actually pretty drat fun management sim/ action game

Have you played the sequel? I enjoyed the first one a lot but haven’t been able to clear hard drive space to get 2 off of Game Pass yet.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Have you played the sequel? I enjoyed the first one a lot but haven’t been able to clear hard drive space to get 2 off of Game Pass yet.

Add me on Xbox bro. I have two. It’s great

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Tale Worlds has already announced that they aren’t doing anything for E3 lol

Oh, well then I already won.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hyped af for Formula 1 hitman level

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think ive come down on the side of hoping that the nintendo leak was fake because i want to replicate the feeling of watching nintendo effortlessly torch every other conference out of nowhere with a 20 minute video of mario turning into a t-rex and frog

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Nintendo owns so much

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
thinking about e3 and crying

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nintendo owns so much

BBG and his jackbooted thugs break down your door as a Big Brother-esque picture of Larry Hryb appears on the TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

i think ive come down on the side of hoping that the nintendo leak was fake because i want to replicate the feeling of watching nintendo effortlessly torch every other conference out of nowhere with a 20 minute video of mario turning into a t-rex and frog
I have an unopened copy of Mario Odyssey at home that I'm saving. I love still having it to look forward to.

• Locked thread