Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

having an unopened game that youll definitely like ready to go if you ever need it is an underrated pleasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the only Nintendo leak I've seen that wasn't obviously fake was their booth games lineup which isn't gonna have everything from their presentation

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BBG and his jackbooted thugs break down your door as a Big Brother-esque picture of Larry Hryb appears on the TV

/

Xbox Ambassador posted:

NOW IS THE TIME Starting Thursday, June 7 you’ll find discounts on hundreds of games, accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions, plus $50 off of ANY Xbox One. Offers include:

$199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
$249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
$449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
$10 off controllers
$50 off for the first time ever on Xbox One X at Microsoft Store and participating retailers.
Great savings on hundreds of titles. Amazing deals on over 300 games including those blockbusters you’ve been meaning to pick up like Battlefield 1, FIFA 18, NBA 2K18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Forza Motorsport 7, Destiny 2, Super Lucky’s Tale, Monster Hunter: World, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Sea of Thieves. Full games start as low as $19.99, making it easy to add to your collection.

Plus save 50% or more on dozens of add-ons (including Season Passes, Expansions and DLC) for games you already own or play through Xbox Game Pass.
This is just a sample of the savings! Whether you’re shopping in a physical store, online or through your Xbox console, make sure to check xbox.com, Microsoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on dates, availability, and pricing as deals may vary.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

i think ive come down on the side of hoping that the nintendo leak was fake because i want to replicate the feeling of watching nintendo effortlessly torch every other conference out of nowhere with a 20 minute video of mario turning into a t-rex and frog

im hoping the list with fortnite and dragon ball fighterz is just the quick hits section of their direct and the rest is a bunch of bad rear end poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
love to derp around with friends in sea of thievies

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s time to get loving excited! Ruuuuaaaagghgggghggh!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

love to derp around with friends in sea of thievies

literally the only thng i remember from that game is that its the reason this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QVp55ehvs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

:ssj:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hiring a team of professionals to make plans for My Freaking Wallet -- her health is low these days, and nobody wants to think about these realities until it's too late. I'd like to be prepared.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My big E3 prediction: Absolutely no news or information whatsoever about Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Hiring a team of professionals to make plans for My Freaking Wallet -- her health is low these days, and nobody wants to think about these realities until it's too late. I'd like to be prepared.

Board of Wallet Advisers:
Reggie
Ignis
Sonic
Bob

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Currently setting up multiple off-site backups of my Fry Memes folder just in case

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Currently setting up multiple off-site backups of my Fry Memes folder just in case

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
praying for some good “and its available Now” announcements

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

praying for some good “and its available Now” announcements

Ninty got you covered.

I think that we’ll see Resident Evil REmake 2 during E3 and I’m excited.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

the PC conference is absolutely pathetic every year it is the worst poo poo lmao

uhh trip wire here. STILL working on killing floor2! haha! it is NOT early access anymore! *sabado gigante chacon sounds the trumpet and they yank the tripwire guy offstage with a cane*

Alright uhh..now nvidia is here and theyre gonna talk about their new series of 900 dollar video cards!

Thank god Ninty will be there to present something awesome.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Hitman season 2 was confirmed by WB :vince:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I think they've just been calling it "Hitman 2" though right? If they want to do the episodic stuff again I'm cool with it because the first season was so loving good but you definitely won't hear any complaints from me either if they just drop it all at once. I know iO has been working on it for a long time though.... episode 1 being available immediately would be the sweetest of E3 surprises

edit: also since that WB teaser I've been thinking more and more about how cool a mission at a Formula One track could be and I'm completely into it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Listen man you don't want to know what they called the third Xbox.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
tetris attack 2 its time

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
what's the Nintendo rumour

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

what's the Nintendo rumour

super mario and super wario are dating

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

extremebuff posted:

im so loving excited for ninty lol.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

what are the good ff15 memes besides It took 10 years to develop

The official ff15 twitter account retweeting news about the British royal baby being born and then using it to talk about their royal baby, noctis

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fungah! posted:

my wishlist:

animal crossing switch
f-zero
new zelda announced
pikmin 4
metroid prime 4 gameplay
tell us what retro is working on!!!
new death stranding trailer (free space in the bingo board)
ace combat 7
shadows die twice gameplay
dragon of the north star
final fantasy 16 announcement out of nowhere
yoko taro working on a new game
release date for la mulana 2 and bloodstained

e3 is a holy time

quoting this powerful list to increase its strength. i think the nintendo leak is real but only a part of the reveals nintendo has planned. here's hoping for an epic E3. umbasa

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

my e3 wish is that all the gamers get everything they wish for

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

official switch gamecube controllers are coming out and im praying that means GC classics are coming to switch and its not just because smash is coming out in 6 months

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

official switch gamecube controllers are coming out and im praying that means GC classics are coming to switch and its not just because smash is coming out in 6 months

It's because of smash

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's because of smash

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's because of smash

let a gamer dream

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007