Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

This June. Season-Based First Person Looter-Shooters Will Rise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

This June. Season-Based First Person Looter-Shooters Will Rise.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

lol but gears 2 HD would be cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

my e3 wishlist:

Gears of War 2 HD remaster
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion remake

Sincerely want these

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Multiply by 0

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why does Oblivion need to be "remade"? :confused: It's a perfect, awe-inspiring masterpiece the way it is.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

lol but gears 2 HD would be cool

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sincerely want these

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Why does Oblivion need to be "remade"? :confused: It's a perfect, awe-inspiring masterpiece the way it is.

loving this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stoned playing Oblivion HD

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sincerely want these

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s already “remade” into 4K on the Xbox one X

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u4oyarcc4I&t=310sThis game and all the people makign it seem completely gay.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching giant bomb play it it seems 10x worse than borderlands with regular infinite respawning enemies taking 80 shots to the face to go down and bosses that last a literal hour+ all for a fraction of new gun thats identical to every other gun but it has bigger numbers

i have the arpg loot disease but destiny looks absolutely loving miserable and everyone who plays it should be monitored closely by the police

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I played the first destiny and the story and tone of it was pretty flat but felt like it really had potential. Then I did the raid blind when it launched with a bunch of people I’d been playing with and it gave me vanilla wow flashbacks in a really good way, the same sense of the game feeling epic and mysterious and challenging. Then I spent hours playing the expansions hoping the feeling would come back but I realized that nothing else came even close, because it wasn’t mysterious because there were things left to discover; it was mysterious because they didn’t have anything else to offer besides some ok shooting and skyboxes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fallout 76 update

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

fallout 76 update

hell yueah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

fallout 76 update

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hey everyone. The bobnumerotres of loot shooters here to tell you that the Destiny 2 content is gonna be [twitching] shootfeels. Fun weekly casual, good for what it is. Life style game pvp? rewarding and shootfeels. And all at a steal for $70

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

See this mountain? You can come here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Hey everyone. The bobnumerotres of loot shooters here to tell you that the Destiny 2 content is gonna be [twitching] shootfeels. Fun weekly casual, good for what it is. Life style game pvp? rewarding and shootfeels. And all at a steal for $70

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

fallout 76 update

Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

you see that mountain over there ? you can go there.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

fml

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
need 3+ other ppl to make the exact same joke now so its less ovbvious how bad i screwed up

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HORMELCHILI posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you see that mountain? you can come there

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drat, beat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

4 more days folks. I hope Unraveled 2 gets announced with lootboxes

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

my blandest wish of please no 3ds games in the nintendo direct has been confirmed. condolences to those who dont have switches yet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
You thought this was just a normal mountain tucked away in the skybox of an elder scrolls game. but it was in fact me, todd howard. and now that ive made you come, youd better take responsibility.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I took off for every day of E3 edcept for Microsoft sunday. :mmmhmm:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the only blip on my radar is shadows die twice. everything else? heh... have fun casual gamers *pops collar*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

You thought this was just a normal mountain tucked away in the skybox of an elder scrolls game. but it was in fact me, todd howard. and now that ive made you come, youd better take responsibility.

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can't wait for the sweet new wave of Klonoalikes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What you doohohooo for a Kloanalike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

the only blip on my radar is shadows die twice. everything else? heh... have fun casual gamers *pops collar*

Stfu

• Locked thread