Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The biggest gaming event of the year is almost upon us. E3 2018 officially begins this Saturday, June 9th. Here's a schedule for all the relevant livestreams this upcoming weekend:

there's already been a lot of leaks and crap over the last two weeks that I don't want to summarize bc I like being surprised when all my favorite companies announce stuff. look at this!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1003667740857491456

the splatoon 2 dlc will probably out during the show, square enix is having a conference again, and the last time they did that was when they surprise announced nier automata. sony might have gameplay of Spelunky 2...awesome. possble halo 6 footage?? and many more I'm forgetting. E3 is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/741743186477907968

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

im so loving excited for ninty lol.

in the past they've had stuff like Rhythm Heaven Megamix be announced and out that day, or the Metroid Samus Returns announcement and a release date 3 months later...they've always got something up their sleeves.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i wonder if microsoft is going to make a new game, it would be neat if they did. do they have studios around outside of halo/gears/forza people anymore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man when's the Nintendo World Championships that event is always sweet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hiring a team of professionals to make plans for My Freaking Wallet -- her health is low these days, and nobody wants to think about these realities until it's too late. I'd like to be prepared.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Currently setting up multiple off-site backups of my Fry Memes folder just in case

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

official switch gamecube controllers are coming out and im praying that means GC classics are coming to switch and its not just because smash is coming out in 6 months

It's because of smash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

See this mountain? You can come here

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

4 more days folks. I hope Unraveled 2 gets announced with lootboxes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What you doohohooo for a Kloanalike

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For e3 I want Nintendo to send MIB agents to everybody who's played BOTW to wipe their memory of it so I can play it again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopefully they announce more RWBY characters for cross tag battle at E3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

me seconds after each e3 trailer plays: bleh, tried to pitch the destiny crew on it but no ones biting. looks cool tho.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1004770401229025280

Hitman 2, November of this year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope RE2make doesn't suck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Koei tecmo held a funeral for DOA like 3 months ago but then announced DOA6 today

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/dead-or-alive-6-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

“We wanted to make a more cool and mature Dead or Alive this time, and to that end we made a conscious decision to make the characters less sexualized,” Shimbori told IGN.
In Dead or Alive 6, female characters’ breasts no longer jiggle and bounce in the exaggerated fashion the series became increasingly known for, and the costumes we have seen so far are less revealing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

lol didn't they say that about 5 too? anyway game looks cool

I assume this is a marketing tactic to sell more initial copies and then patch all that poo poo in as costume dlc in 4 months

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"Microsoft confirms Crackdown 3 has been delayed to February 2019"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

E3 streams start tomorrow at 2pm est...hope everyone is ready for an early afternoon rear end-blasting of awesomeness.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[shaking with excitement can't get to sleep, muttering to myself] god I hope we see what the new ultimate team unpacking animations look like

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. 2 hours till EA. Titanfall 3 maybe?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

T-Minus 1 hour.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

FIFA concept artist has been posting renders of WW2 era cleats. buckle the gently caress up laddies

HolePisser1982 posted:

HYPE. the Madden leaks look insane. cannot wait to see what they can do with an interconnected world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been calling it the "gently caress stick".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thats the Anti-matter Vince gif

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I wonder if anyone still cares about the ff7 remake and if so why

I wanna play bc the little the showed looked really cool. but that was like 2.5 years ago and it will probably never come out so I'm not holding my breath.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

Respawn is in Star Wars hell so probably not

oh yeah...i wanna see what star wars game theyre making (star wars games > star wars movies)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

unless they pull an "Available Now." reveal its impossible for me to feel hype for it

yeah. and they just reset the project like 8 months ago so it probably wont be showing up at all this year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna see what the new FFXV episodes they announced are gonna look like.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NEW UPDATED FOR MADDEN MOBILE. drat, the EA preshow is more hype than the mainstage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*suit guy with Britney Spears mic and black football eye marks kneeling on stage* Hi, I'm Dace, and welcome to the 2018 EA press conference. This year we at Madden Team were dedicated to the experience, and streamlined many popular apps from previous Madden Team titles including a new fully integrated virtual DJ and authentic Motorola gameday Hertz discount code.

Lmao

• Locked thread