Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im so loving excited for ninty lol.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

in the past they've had stuff like Rhythm Heaven Megamix be announced and out that day, or the Metroid Samus Returns announcement and a release date 3 months later...they've always got something up their sleeves.

a mario odyssey expansion just dropping the same day would be some insane loving win..but im gonna keep my hype level

really just excited to see my favorite series i thought was dead forever in motion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the PC conference is absolutely pathetic every year it is the worst poo poo lmao

uhh trip wire here. STILL working on killing floor2! haha! it is NOT early access anymore! *sabado gigante chacon sounds the trumpet and they yank the tripwire guy offstage with a cane*

Alright uhh..now nvidia is here and theyre gonna talk about their new series of 900 dollar video cards!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wb huh...:whitewater:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s time to get loving excited! Ruuuuaaaagghgggghggh!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

official switch gamecube controllers are coming out and im praying that means GC classics are coming to switch and its not just because smash is coming out in 6 months

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's because of smash

let a gamer dream

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Why does Oblivion need to be "remade"? :confused: It's a perfect, awe-inspiring masterpiece the way it is.

this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching giant bomb play it it seems 10x worse than borderlands with regular infinite respawning enemies taking 80 shots to the face to go down and bosses that last a literal hour+ all for a fraction of new gun thats identical to every other gun but it has bigger numbers

i have the arpg loot disease but destiny looks absolutely loving miserable and everyone who plays it should be monitored closely by the police

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Hey everyone. The bobnumerotres of loot shooters here to tell you that the Destiny 2 content is gonna be [twitching] shootfeels. Fun weekly casual, good for what it is. Life style game pvp? rewarding and shootfeels. And all at a steal for $70

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

For e3 I want Nintendo to send MIB agents to everybody who's played BOTW to wipe their memory of it so I can play it again

*big drill in my skull* Hey can you guys do metroid prime and RE4 while you're at it?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

ah, maybe you should watch Men in Black (stylised as MIB on the posters) starring Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith to understand the reference more clearly

lmao thats right

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

looks great. wish my destiny groupchat would jump ship to ps4, but it is what it is. oh well, hope you guys dig it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

let this be the year mario maker comes to switch. please god

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just got most of wednesday off so I could watch ninty's e3 live. super hyped. i should calm down but I cant!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

Uhh the Direct is Tuesday at 10am... Unless you're just talking about the random rear end Treehouse stuff...

meant to say tues lol. but hell i got most of the week off for this poo poo. im pumped

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Watching someone else react to E3 is sad unless it’s your gamer homie IRL

watching aris restream it is pretty great though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

in case anyone isnt familiar

A similar situation arose with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’s protagonist, Starkiller. “[That name] was only supposed to be a nickname or call sign, not a proper name from the beginning,” a former LucasArts employee says. The development team hoped that Lucas would give Vader’s apprentice a Darth moniker, which at the time, was something that didn’t happen often.

“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

lmao i love this story

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

1 minute warning

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JfohG5a8y8

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Its the chief baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

There’s like 200k watching on mixer. More than twitch

TESO has reached 10 million players!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ori!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

oh poo poo somebody get Bob#3 on the line.

Present.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this looks loving rad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ori 1 is a loving great game. make all the lovely indie treasure jokes you want. all the same folks are behind 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no loving way

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

AAAHHH

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh my god that looks incredible holy poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Yet another slow game by From my rear end software

shut the gently caress up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

todd is standing on a box

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fee fee game fail

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the first metro game was cool and the second was a mess. heard this ones gonna have a more open design

good trailer music lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this looks sick

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

LORD HOT MONKEY

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh nice

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kingdom Hearts is for girls and sex offenders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sea of Thieves is an apt name for a 60 dollar alpha build with 2 hours of game play.

lmao

• Locked thread