Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i hope the ninty leak isnt real because i want everything to be a surprise but also i hope it is real because everything in it sounds epic. in a major bind here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my wishlist:

animal crossing switch
f-zero
new zelda announced
pikmin 4
metroid prime 4 gameplay
tell us what retro is working on!!!
new death stranding trailer (free space in the bingo board)
ace combat 7
shadows die twice gameplay
dragon of the north star
final fantasy 16 announcement out of nowhere
yoko taro working on a new game
release date for la mulana 2 and bloodstained

e3 is a holy time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and a king knight release date

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

kind of excited about square Enix and if they show kingdom hearts 3 footage + release date. who's with me?

guys?

yeah im down

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

come to think of it that may be why theyre running their own show, that or tomb raider lol

yeah theyve been talking about it more than usual for the last year or so. i think its probably about time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Watch Lara Croft finally become the iconic Tomb Raider in Kingudamu Hātsu Surī

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think ive come down on the side of hoping that the nintendo leak was fake because i want to replicate the feeling of watching nintendo effortlessly torch every other conference out of nowhere with a 20 minute video of mario turning into a t-rex and frog

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

having an unopened game that youll definitely like ready to go if you ever need it is an underrated pleasure

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

love to derp around with friends in sea of thievies

literally the only thng i remember from that game is that its the reason this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QVp55ehvs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s time to get loving excited! Ruuuuaaaagghgggghggh!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fallout 76 update

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you see that mountain? you can come there

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drat, beat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

You thought this was just a normal mountain tucked away in the skybox of an elder scrolls game. but it was in fact me, todd howard. and now that ive made you come, youd better take responsibility.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

looks great. wish my destiny groupchat would jump ship to ps4, but it is what it is. oh well, hope you guys dig it

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

an actual dog posted:

Blog post with more info. It sounds incredibly rad.

Tho this thing Sony is doing where they reveal like a game a day instead of at the show itself is super lame. Like imagine if that trailer was shown at E3

its even worse because theyre the kinds of games they normally spend two minutes on at their presentation and turn out to be the best things revealed. their e3 is gonna be pure AAA aids followed by a death stranding trailer

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

UNLESS they do the very smart thing and announce monster hunter world ultimate while saying "this is for you fungah" and blowing a kiss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

When Ludwig closed his eyes, he saw darkness, or perhaps nothingness,
and that is where he discovered the tiny beings of light.

Ludwig was certain that these playful dancing sprites offered "guidance"
They could empty Ludwig of his fears at least in the midst of a hunt.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

https://twitter.com/SixAges/status/1005104796246761473

Oh hell loving yes. It's the original dev team and artists and everything

android only...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i mean ios only...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah im saying, i have an android and cant play this on the crapper until next year

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

HYPE. the Madden leaks look insane. cannot wait to see what they can do with an interconnected world

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

couldnt watch it live, did ea seriously announce a fuckin c&c mobile game. im gonna spew

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

in case anyone isnt familiar

A similar situation arose with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’s protagonist, Starkiller. “[That name] was only supposed to be a nickname or call sign, not a proper name from the beginning,” a former LucasArts employee says. The development team hoped that Lucas would give Vader’s apprentice a Darth moniker, which at the time, was something that didn’t happen often.

“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tuned in and the c&v mobile game is on. this game looks like rear end even for mobile

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

four minute warning

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Halo is gonan have battle royale. thats my only prediction for the event

lol the couch just said this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

"I want to see anything from Rare."
\