Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

My wishlist;

game pass and Xbox Gold combined into one service
Halo 6
gears 5
Forza horizon 4 (3 is seriously one of the best racing games I’ve ever loving played)
Cuphead 2
GitHub compatibility on Xbox (this would be awesome)
Hokutokuza
Ace Combat 7
Shadows Die Twice is kings field related or Kuon related and more horror based
Nintendo announces they are scraping their terrible online service thing and bringing VC back for free with a gamepass like model

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

no interest in ReCore 2, Lost Odyssey 2, Crackdown 3, Sunset Overdrive 2, or Quantum Break 2 huh? just the normie franchises? cool lol. sounds like youre a true fan

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

praying for some good “and its available Now” announcements

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

This June. Season-Based First Person Looter-Shooters Will Rise.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

my blandest wish of please no 3ds games in the nintendo direct has been confirmed. condolences to those who dont have switches yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

For e3 I want Nintendo to send MIB agents to everybody who's played BOTW to wipe their memory of it so I can play it again

i need this for bloodborne so badly

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me seconds after each e3 trailer plays: bleh, tried to pitch the destiny crew on it but no ones biting. looks cool tho.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

new tetris game from the Rez ppl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjZpE1AgnfI

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

cool to see a tetris game use console hardware for something other than refreshing a uplay interface 1000times/second

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

looks great. wish my destiny groupchat would jump ship to ps4, but it is what it is. oh well, hope you guys dig it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

wtf am i even looking at with this last one

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

This is like my platonic ideal of videogame and ill never get to play it becasue its a ps4 exclusive

couldnt you just take a road trip to a country where ps4 is cheaper or have someone bring you one from the states or something

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ok i looked up your countries chief exports and ill trade you a ps4 for 10 bolts of cotton canvas. think about it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gimme that fuckin tetris demo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

returning from the argentina imp zone meetup with suitcases full of barley and oats, positively glowing. arf seemed pretty stoked too

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

“We wanted to make a more cool and mature Dead or Alive this time, and to that end we made a conscious decision to make the characters less sexualized,” Shimbori told IGN.
In Dead or Alive 6, female characters’ breasts no longer jiggle and bounce in the exaggerated fashion the series became increasingly known for, and the costumes we have seen so far are less revealing.

sucks that some 4chan guy is gonna shoot up a preschool over this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

"Microsoft confirms Crackdown 3 has been delayed to February 2019"

the wise gamer who posts Take your time. Make it great. every time these get announced

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Honestly, good for them. Dont worry about us, devs.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ive been trying to think of how to express this, but the baffling rage i get watching the Gametrailers/Easy Allies guys watch e3 is like the time i saw American Pie 4 in a theater where there were two little kids that would SCREAM laughing literally every time Stiffler said a swear. like, its not maddening because i think their state of constant ecstasy is fake or insincere, but because it’s so real that it makes me hate that which i thought i enjoyed. okay, well, sayonara!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Got all of monday off, time to kick back and watch the... Square.. Enix.. no.. Ubisoft... noo. nooo... The PC Gaming Showcase??? NOOO!!! OH COME ONNN!!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HYPE. the Madden leaks look insane. cannot wait to see what they can do with an interconnected world

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FIFA concept artist has been posting renders of WW2 era cleats. buckle the gently caress up laddies

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

This year, we here at the FIFA team wanted to focus on some of the untold heroes of soccer. Tune into the Ubisoft Press Event tomorrow to hear more about Nordly's Footy Fables.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EA’s been working with the apartheid government on some new software we really think is going to blow you away

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

This is unreal

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

live on stage "shoutcasting" for a revived beloved franchise forced into a braindead mobile game might be the single worst thing ever shown at e3, very impressive

Everyone on earth got pissed off at the same time, except for Brad and Dan because actually looks pretty good? this might be awesome like clash royale epicness? huh, pretty cool, might be alright

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

i watch the raw feeds not giant bombs cuz they make it worse

smart

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Watching someone else react to E3 is sad unless it’s your gamer homie IRL

To each their own. I watch the AVGN restream every year to hear the good poo poo like I dont see the appeal of modern games, There's still nothing like the classics, etc

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

You did what was asked

Yes

Then it's finished

Yes

You'll receive your pay when we're certain

Yes. You won't be hearing that name again for a long, long time
Uploading attachment: C&CRivals_fullreveal.mp4

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Elusif posted:

BF5 might be ok, right?

i think its probably gonna own

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

YOOOOOOO... Voodoo Vince Remastered came out and none of you fuckers told me??

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Darth Icky

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

in case anyone isnt familiar

A similar situation arose with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’s protagonist, Starkiller. “[That name] was only supposed to be a nickname or call sign, not a proper name from the beginning,” a former LucasArts employee says. The development team hoped that Lucas would give Vader’s apprentice a Darth moniker, which at the time, was something that didn’t happen often.

“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

that doesnt mean they arent still very funny names, to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Madden 19 introduces more legendary Heroes, more epic Ults, and more badass Cosmetics then ever befor

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

20minute til beer time

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

just gonna watch the fromsoft trailer a bunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sick

• Locked thread